MacCrocodile 1
I work in the building behind that popsicle. It does not get wiped down. He should really get tested.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM · Report this
I, too, work in the building behind that popsicle and literally cringed when I saw him lick that. I'm...I just...there are no words.
Posted by But I am le tired on October 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM · Report this
Oh, come on. Do you really think a giant piece of outdoor art that's constantly pooped on by birds might have some bad germs? Naaah.
Posted by NotYourStrawMan on October 11, 2012 at 2:07 PM · Report this
Fuck the popsicle - Approve Referendum 74!!!
Posted by Cinnamon Storm on October 11, 2012 at 2:07 PM · Report this
kim in portland 5
You would not wish me to see me naked, Dan. But, I'll still do what I can get to Ref. 74 approved. And, support MN, MD, and ME.
Posted by kim in portland http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/fast-paced_video_provides_a_fu.html on October 11, 2012 at 2:14 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 6
@3 - Birds are not the only things that poop on that sculpture.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 11, 2012 at 2:28 PM · Report this
It's called building an immune system!
Posted by danyo112 on October 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM · Report this
What - a little Purell on the popsicle, no prob. Now if he'd licked the gum wall I'd be concerned......
Posted by gloomy gus on October 11, 2012 at 2:46 PM · Report this
brandon 9
Straight? Uh huh.
Posted by brandon on October 11, 2012 at 3:07 PM · Report this
More, I Say! 10
Zing-a-ling! Thanks for that. *Fans self*
Posted by More, I Say! on October 11, 2012 at 3:34 PM · Report this
I can't believe no one's said this yet.

Those were some amazing buns.
Posted by Velvetbabe on October 11, 2012 at 4:05 PM · Report this
johnnie 12
I'd prefer they not.
Posted by johnnie on October 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM · Report this
Don't object? I just ran through the streets naked... and you people pelted me with rocks and garbage. Can I help it if I look like a Sasquatch!?!
Posted by tkc on October 11, 2012 at 4:54 PM · Report this
He's pretty.

I wish I was in MN, WA, MD, or ME and could support.
Posted by catballou on October 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM · Report this
You can still support, by donating to any of the campaigns. Try giving to Maine's - we're probably the broke-est of the four:

Posted by Velvetbabe on October 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM · Report this
I just wanted to throw this out there to any other Marylanders who happen to be reading these comments: is it just me, or has there been an incredibly underwhelming campaign for Question 6? Living in Baltimore, I haven't seen or heard a single TV, radio, or print ad either for or (thankfully) against it. Am I in some kind of bubble?
Posted by NikosSong on October 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM · Report this
Sandiai 17
@16 I live in Virginia, in a Maryland viewing area, and I've seen a few ads against 6 and NONE in support of it. The ads are pretty low-key and reasonable-sounding, but still full of flat-out lies and distractions. One ad has a voice-over saying that marriage is about the next generation (ie, "procreation"), while they show pictures of babies and toddlers in the loving arms of beaming male/female couples. The same ad talks about how the ideal environment for children is with the child's mother and father. Another ad is similar, and even pretends to address the left's arguments about adopted children and single-family households, by trying to make the case that we as a society should always support the IDEAL situation, even if it doesn't happen 100% of the time. Of course we all know that these arguments against ssm a) aren't true, and b) cannot or should not be codified into law. No mention in either ad about homosexuals being pedophiles or bad parents, or even about the ickiness of (male) homosexual couples, maybe because they could not get away with such obvious bigotry in such a liberal state. The ads are infrequent and have low production values, so I think regional support is rather low.
Posted by Sandiai on October 13, 2012 at 4:46 PM · Report this
My Goodness! He had an amazing ass. I'd so do him.
Posted by PinkieB on October 15, 2012 at 8:42 AM · Report this