Fantastic - your earlier coverage helped me start donating to her, a decision I feel so good about as she's edged slightly ahead in the polls.
Posted by gloomy gus on October 12, 2012 at 11:18 AM · Report this
Unlike Gillard's remarks -- which I agree with, but not that fraudster herself, Gillard, Prof. Warren is the REAL DEAL.

Everything she says is pure sterling, and everything she thinks is far more awesome.

But as long as political theater of the absurd is played to play with people's minds, the children won't grasp the master game.

Back in the 1990s, when ostensibly the Rockefeller circle was backing Clinton's people, as they once ostensibly back Jimmy Carter, it might appear that the Mellons (Arkansas Project financed by Richard Mellon Scaife, and manned by recent neocon gaytard fave, Ted Olson) and du Ponts (financed Newtie Gingrich's "contract on America") might be at odds, but everything worked out perfectly for the Rockefellers, du Ponts, Mellons and Kochs.

They manage the show for the rest of us to be eternally perplexed by.

Weekend viewing:…

(The important items to concentrate on are all rights of the citizenry, such as due process, habeas corpus, etc., something both parties are stridently against, and workers' rights --- it doesn't matter how many men marry other men, etc., when the top rights have been removed.)
Posted by sgt_doom on October 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM · Report this
Thank you. I sent her money months ago because I want her brain and her voice in Washington, even if she isn't my senator.
Posted by Bugnroolet on October 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM · Report this
I really, really hope she wins.
Posted by Ancient Sumerian on October 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 5
Brown comes off as extremely likeable and down-to-Earth in his TV ads. Warren doesn't. It's sad that it might make a difference in this race.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty on October 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM · Report this
cracked 6
Thanks for posting this. E-Wa is the real deal.
Posted by cracked on October 12, 2012 at 11:58 AM · Report this
Holy shit. I agree with Sgt. Doom.

I must go and re-evaluate my life choice.
Posted by tkc on October 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM · Report this
Ipso Facto 8
Elizabeth Warren is a badass.
Posted by Ipso Facto on October 12, 2012 at 2:42 PM · Report this
Friday I'm in love...with Elizabeth Warren
Posted by westello on October 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM · Report this
I'm from Massachusetts. The race is extremely close. That was the 3rd (of 4) debates, and (unfortunately) was only on cable TV (the others were on free TV). She was strong throughout, and Brown was saying many of the same things over and over. One especially nice thing was that she finally responded to Brown's insistence that the US Chamber of Commerce and the National Federation of Independent Businesses have endorsed him and criticized her. She (finally) pointed out that these are two very Republican organizations. She also hung him on taking the Norquist pledge.

Unfortunately, this debate was probably the least-seen of the 3 so far, even if it was Warren's best.
Posted by uubuntu on October 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM · Report this
You can do more than hope she wins. You can make calls to people you know and targeted voters in important races like MA Senate and WA Governor. Seriously, voter contact works.
Posted by z(oo)mm on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM · Report this