I wonder how this one turned out?
Posted by seeker6079 on October 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM · Report this
Fnarf 2
As usual, whenever I'm having trouble spotting just exactly what it is about the letter writer that's not right -- a good creep-writer can put blinders on you so that you only see his perspective -- your answer pinpoints it with precision.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on October 15, 2012 at 12:22 PM · Report this
I wonder why most of these recycled letters are from 2009.
Was 2009 just a good year for SLOTD?
Posted by migrationist on October 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 4
wow. Someone has exactly one thing on his mind.

I wonder if this guy masturbates while thinking about money?

Actually, I don't wonder that... I'm certain he does.

What does he have a girlfriend for? He can just date the wall street journal, he'd definitely be more attracted to it than to a human being.

Vomit.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on October 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM · Report this
Ugh. Spot on, Dan. The fact that this guy chose the acronym PIMP just pretty much says it all.
Posted by Nitidiuscula on October 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM · Report this
rob! 6
@1: Throat cancer for both of them because they failed to get the HPV vaccine?
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on October 15, 2012 at 1:33 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 7
sounds like being his GF is already sex work.
Posted by Max Solomon on October 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM · Report this
i second 7
Posted by PinkieB on October 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 9
@3,

Inasmuch as it's worth, I don't think these are letters of the day, but rather entries from Dan's weekly column (at least this one was. And I think most/all of the other current LOTD's.) I also wonder why he wouldn't dig a bit further back though. Would probably be kinda fun to get some of the 90's era questions to look back on, eh?
Posted by mikethehammer on October 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM · Report this
@ 7,8 - yep.
Posted by EricaP on October 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM · Report this
@9 Yes, something from those golden "Hey Faggot" days.
Posted by Brashion on October 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM · Report this
"I'd rather she make $200/hour on her back than $10/hour on her feet. She says she has issues with sex work."

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Posted by he already had his answer on October 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM · Report this
And this is why I love Dan. He can be respectful and professional while he tells someone in no uncertain terms that they're being a jackass.
Posted by GArRo on October 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM · Report this
Absurdist1968 14
Personally, I'd like to pimp the PIMP and take a 60% cut.

And, for what it's worth, the (out, as distinct from your George Rekers cases) gay guys generally don't need male prostitutes either, unless they're ordering in because they're in a hurry, because, well, there's also so much free sex out there for us, too.
Posted by Absurdist1968 on October 16, 2012 at 2:59 AM · Report this
Not gonna lie, really enjoying these "classic Savage Love letters"
Posted by Simyoldsime on October 17, 2012 at 10:52 AM · Report this
thecheesegirl 16
@14: Or if you're an older, moneyed gentleman (or a couple of older, moneyed gentlemen) who wants a hot young piece of ass. Much like with older straight men, most, if not all, of their attractiveness to their preferred partners resides somewhere in the region of one of their back pockets.
Posted by thecheesegirl on October 22, 2012 at 12:17 AM · Report this