Joe Szilagyi 1
I've already had to explain to several people that you can't "CPR a dead person back to life", let alone electrical paddle, steroids or whatever in the heart Pulp Fiction style, people pulled freezing from water, etc. That's certain systems failing. Dead is different and irrevocable. Once you're dead, you're dead. That's it, in real life, and that's when you go full zombie in a minutes to 8 hours, as good old Doctor Jenner explained to us in season one.
Posted by Joe Szilagyi http://twitter.com/joeszi on October 22, 2012 at 11:31 AM · Report this
Summerisle 2
What was the point of this again? You lost me after the first sentence.
Posted by Summerisle http://www.facebook.com/biggieJ?ref=name on October 22, 2012 at 11:32 AM · Report this
I don't know if the actress that plays Lori is an excellent actress or if she is just naturally a very unlikeable person, because I hate Lori with a passion. Every time she's on screen I just want her to be slowly eaten by zombies and have that be an entire episode of the Walking Dead.
Posted by BrownBear on October 22, 2012 at 11:32 AM · Report this
The producers were REALLY teasing us with the whole Lori giving Hershel mouth-to-mouth thing - they know every audience member pretty much wanted zombie Hershel to bite her face off RIGHT THEN AND THERE.
Posted by MLM on October 22, 2012 at 11:42 AM · Report this
I like this season much better than the last one. Rick is much more appealing when he's doing more killing and less speechifying. But i don't get why Carl still just roams around without supervision. At least Lori acknowledged that maybe this is a little strange.
Posted by alexandria on October 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM · Report this
LEE. 6
@3

I get the feeling she's an unlikeable person overall. or that's the roles she's attracted to, or typecasted as. right before Walking Dead began, she was a guest star on House as a patient and I felt completely unsympathetic to her character. despite being a probably okay wife and mother who made a bad choice or two.

all that said, I don't really want Lori to die. Rick is already a shell of a character at this point and her death wouldn't really help matters.
Posted by LEE. on October 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM · Report this
laterite 7
I almost felt the tiniest twinge of sympathy for Lori after her talk with Rick at the end of the episode.

"We're all grateful for what you've done." *pats Lori's shoulder*

Stone cold, brother. Stone cold.
Posted by laterite on October 22, 2012 at 5:04 PM · Report this
Lori is a slut.

Rick keeps her around for the kid but he is growing up fast.

Lori won't be needed much longer.
Posted by her, or her bastard spawn either on October 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM · Report this