emma's bee 1
Got our tix for the 1st Friday night--can't wait!
Posted by emma's bee on October 25, 2012 at 9:03 AM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 2
What is it...five, six years for that same clip art?

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on October 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM · Report this
Lissa 3
Got my tickets! Can't wait!
Posted by Lissa on October 25, 2012 at 9:17 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 4
@2 - She has a 7 on her shirt for a reason. Her boobs are down there; show some respect.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM · Report this
Second year, and it's not clip art -- Randy and Kaija, local dancers. Surely you can find something else in Slog to bitch about.
Posted by Dan Savage on October 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM · Report this
A Magnolia Heron 6
Seriously #2? You are complaining about that picture. Wow. What has the world come to when we start complaining about a little bottom-boob and a hot dude with his shirt off. Jesus christ.
Posted by A Magnolia Heron on October 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM · Report this
funnylittlemunki 7
Dude looks like David Belle. Please tell me David Belle is going to be doing nude parkour in one of the HUMP films this year. (((crossing fingers)))
Posted by funnylittlemunki on October 25, 2012 at 1:12 PM · Report this
JohnnyRhythm 8
Dan Savage, please tell me there's some way to purchase some or all of the HUMP! entries for private home use. I would LOVE to come (literally), but you're in Seattle and I'm way the hell over here in Western Maryland, where my stupid red county is probably going to vote 2 to 1 for Mittens. I know my state will go blue, but... OMG, I'm so frustrated! I'm dying here! Help a brother out...
Posted by JohnnyRhythm http://www.filmquipsonline.com on October 25, 2012 at 2:02 PM · Report this
@8: Nope, you have to be at a screening to see HUMP. There are no DVDs, no releases online—except when filmmakers decide to post the films themselves. Otherwise, you gotta be at HUMP! to get HUMP!ed.
Posted by Dan Savage on October 25, 2012 at 5:06 PM · Report this
JohnnyRhythm 10
Dude, you're bumming me out :(
Posted by JohnnyRhythm http://www.filmquipsonline.com on October 26, 2012 at 8:48 PM · Report this
How do I volunteer to work with this event, I work sex and kink themed events through out the city of portland, organizer, door giirl, production, security, pretty face. I want to this to my list of events involved with and, of course meet with Mr Savage.
Posted by swankymodes on November 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM · Report this