mikethehammer 1
That was good. Holy crap though -- the Stephen Colbert charity counter-offer to Donald Trump that shows up in the related/recommended videos is one of the best things I've seen a long ass time.
Posted by mikethehammer on October 28, 2012 at 3:25 PM · Report this
yelahneb 2
Fan-freakin-tastic.
Posted by yelahneb http://www.strangebutharmless.com on October 28, 2012 at 3:28 PM · Report this
Joss is spot on about the coming apocalypse but he misses the cause.

It is the degenerate lifestyle choices of the underclass that are flooding the land with diseased uneducated helpless moochers.

The producers are having to make a strategic triage decision-
what is the best use of their limited and dwindling resources:
letting Obama buy birth control for Fluck and cell phones for the 'hood
or
stockpiling canned food and guns, guns, guns....

well.

you know the answer.

we are CLINGING baby.

and the religion- strictly optional.....
Posted by canned food and guns, guns, guns; baby!.... on October 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM · Report this
seatackled 4
Like.

And wasn't that pretty much one take?
Posted by seatackled on October 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM · Report this
Canadian Nurse 5
The Zomney apocalypse. I like.
Posted by Canadian Nurse on October 28, 2012 at 3:39 PM · Report this
@ 3, Its starting! Better jump in your underground bunker, we promise to tell you when its over and safe to come out. Really, we promise...
Posted by dutchie on October 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM · Report this
@3: "Producers," "moochers" -- hahahahahahaha. Well, at least you read one book, once.
Posted by Or, more likely, watched the movie on October 28, 2012 at 3:48 PM · Report this
This is pretty much the best ad I've seen in a long time.
Posted by AndyInChicago on October 28, 2012 at 3:53 PM · Report this
Hmmm, tell me again why mormons all have to keep a year supply of food socked away?
Posted by Xtoph on October 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM · Report this

gosh we hope not quite

we'd like to get a little more ammo
Posted by The Ant on October 28, 2012 at 4:17 PM · Report this
Simone 11
Freaking awesome. And I loved the line about Spam having it's own key.
Posted by Simone on October 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM · Report this
The percent that can manage parkour (ou parcours) is far less than 1%. Hmm, suddenly diabetes makes a lot of sense (the brain lives on glucose...). I guess a zombie conspiracy really is the most likely explanation.
Posted by kinaidos on October 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM · Report this
TVDinner 13
@9: Holy crap, that is an excellent point.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on October 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM · Report this
Original Andrew 14
The AP has just announced that Hurricane Sandy will cost Obama the election, since Democratic voters will be unable to get to the polls (and Bain & Company will flip the Zomney switch on their voting machines). Sweet dreams, everyone!
Posted by Original Andrew on October 28, 2012 at 8:02 PM · Report this
Beautiful Ad. Just Beautiful.
Posted by Daniel Francis on October 28, 2012 at 8:32 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 16
I think Romney is more like Lundbergh from Office Space.

"Yey-ahhh... I'm gonna want you vote for me. Yeyahh, that'd be grey-aate."
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on October 28, 2012 at 9:01 PM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 17
Andrew dear, it seems to me that a big storm like Sandy will affect both parties equally - if voter turnout is greatly reduced, the proportions will likely remain the same.

Actually, if the big urban centers recover first, as they almost always do, the Democratic victory will probably be even stronger.

If the effects of Sandy do indeed linger in a widespread way to Election Day, I think it will probably be a net positive for the Democrats.
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay http://www.danlangdon.com on October 28, 2012 at 9:35 PM · Report this
Do zombies care about the weather?
Posted by Seattle Slave on October 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM · Report this
Simone 19
Whedon should help get Pride and Prejudice and Zombies filmed/off the ground.
Posted by Simone on October 28, 2012 at 10:52 PM · Report this
JensR 20
@19 or not... I mean the books where fun for about 30 pages and then they are just a repetition of the same gag.

Have you read the Feed trilogy (if you like zombie books, might aswell suggest something I like instead of just saying that I dont enjoy the things you like)
Posted by JensR http://ohyran.se on October 28, 2012 at 11:49 PM · Report this

damn.

have your titties gotten even pointier?
Posted by we'll give you $5 to lose the shirt.... on October 29, 2012 at 5:33 AM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 22
Oh Trolll.... Think that always, and say it every once in a while, won't you?

Unfortunately, being a 70's mannequin, I am both impossibly thin and dreadfully flat-chested. My "titties", as you so eloquently call them, are bought to us by the good folks at Nerf.
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay http://www.danlangdon.com on October 29, 2012 at 6:27 AM · Report this
yeah.
we imagine if Barbie was a Real Girl she'd look something like that...
Posted by and we do imagine.... on October 29, 2012 at 8:43 AM · Report this