ryjan 1
I enjoy how lisa dank get's everyone at the stranger's panties in such a ruffle. Crazy people are great!
Posted by ryjan on November 2, 2012 at 10:48 AM · Report this
Akbar Fazil 2
They must have gotten their feelings hurt Dom, it appears they took down (or at least blocked embedding) of the video from the other day.
Posted by Akbar Fazil on November 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM · Report this
Gern Blanston 3
I'm sure Lisa Dank is mortified by all the attention you're giving her.
Posted by Gern Blanston on November 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM · Report this
care bear 4
Lisa Dank is just a treasure.
Posted by care bear on November 2, 2012 at 10:52 AM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 5
What kind of woman uses "clit sucking" as a negative epithet??? Is she one of those pesky asexuals?

OTOH, please don't feed the trolls.
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on November 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM · Report this
On the one hand, as a cock-haver, I am very much in favor of alternatives to denigrating the noble act of cock sucking.

On the other, I am deeply hurt that my identity, as I out and proud clit sucker, is being used as an insult.
Posted by That's Right Ladies... Check Out My Lust Lab Profile on November 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 7
She's charming. She is doing Evergreen a great service. I mean, don't you want to use Evergreen now? I know I do. Yup. Sounds real charming.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 2, 2012 at 10:58 AM · Report this
Queen of Sleaze 8
Does anyone else see a resemblance between Lisa Dank and Goddess Kring? The crazy maps pretty well too.
Posted by Queen of Sleaze on November 2, 2012 at 10:59 AM · Report this
biju 9
You got danked
Posted by biju on November 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM · Report this
If I 502 passes, it will be a felony to grow your own. Even one plant. Unless you pay the state 1,000 dollars and submit to being fingerprinted . This initiative puts big businesses and the state in control . I voted for it anyway. Damn.
Posted by randomitis on November 2, 2012 at 11:02 AM · Report this
great hair, though.
Posted by Adrian Ryan on November 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM · Report this
Wait, are you slime or scum? I'm confused.
Posted by jzimbert on November 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM · Report this
mikethehammer 13
Man, I actually felt quite sorry for her during dog-gate. Not that I thought she was actually deserving of any sympathy for the actual act itself, but just that the level of vitriol being heaved at her was un-justifiable. She makes it challenging though. Does anyone have any idea what she was even attempting to convey with the "volcano bag?"
Posted by mikethehammer on November 2, 2012 at 11:05 AM · Report this
ScienceNerd 14
@13 A volcano is a weed vaporizer. It's nicer on your lungs than smoking. You vaporize the water in the weed into a bag and then breath that.
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on November 2, 2012 at 11:08 AM · Report this
pfffter 15
What a ridiculous piece of trash. She's such a great representative for the medical marijuana community.
Posted by pfffter on November 2, 2012 at 11:10 AM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 16
@13: I believe a "Volcano" is a type of vaporizer, which turns the THC in pot into a vapor which you breathe instead of the smoke. To catch the vapor, you put a special sealed bag over the vaporizer, and then suck it out of the bag.

I learned something in college.
Posted by Theodore Gorath on November 2, 2012 at 11:11 AM · Report this
You have to be a pretty awful person if you make me want to side with DEA officers and ridiculously long prison sentences.
Posted by GermanSausage on November 2, 2012 at 11:19 AM · Report this
Hawke 18
@15 She doesn't speak for all of us in the mmj community and I'm positive I am not the only mmj user who voted to approve I-502.

This woman has got serious mental issues. She sounds crazier than me and that's saying something.
Posted by Hawke http://facebook.com/thehawke on November 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM · Report this
mikethehammer 19
Ah, thanks. That's... helpful, I suppose. I'm a bit of a physical geography fiend and was hopeful that there was a seismic/vulcanic component to it. Probably should've known better.
Posted by mikethehammer on November 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM · Report this
I guess I should find her annoying, but her Tweets are kind of awesome, in a creative use of language kind of way. "Clit suckin liar" sounds like fun dirty talk.
Posted by mitten on November 2, 2012 at 11:24 AM · Report this
I KNOW I dated this one . . . . ...
Posted by sgt_doom on November 2, 2012 at 11:25 AM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 22
@19: A volcano bag is a huge, high-density polyethylene bag you put over an active volcano in order to catch the sweet, sweet sulfur and carbon dioxides.

Gets you super-baked.
Posted by Theodore Gorath on November 2, 2012 at 11:27 AM · Report this
Reminds me of my sister's line - there's no such thing as negative attention.
Posted by gloomy gus on November 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM · Report this
schmacky 24
@10: Ummm...isn't it ALREADY a crime to grow your own? Isn't this better, even if "the state is in control"?
Posted by schmacky on November 2, 2012 at 11:37 AM · Report this
seatackled 25
I'm not sure how I would have voted on 502, but Dom's article last week convinced me to vote to approve. I'll complete my ballot and submit it this weekend.
Posted by seatackled on November 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM · Report this
approachingmidnight 26
ha, i actually need to get a med card soon.

4evergreen is the closest place to me.

i certainly won't be going to 4evergreen. 4ever.
Posted by approachingmidnight http://www.google.com/search?q=don't+argue+with+me+buster on November 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 27
@18 No. She sounds like your typical suburban white 20-something stoner. I've said it before, the pro-legalization crowd have always been their own worst enemies.
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on November 2, 2012 at 11:41 AM · Report this
psbirch 28
@24 -- Seriously. Half of the oppose 502's arguments come down to, "I want more freedom and less responsibility." It'd be like voting not to go to Mars because you don't get to go, too.
Posted by psbirch on November 2, 2012 at 11:43 AM · Report this
Knat 29
Twitter has become such a wonderful tool for idiots to blurt out random streams of garbage best kept to themselves. That they actually have to go to the physical task of typing it rather than saying it seems to do little to filter out what people say, amazingly.
Posted by Knat on November 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM · Report this
TVDinner 30
Please run for president, Lisa. Please!
Posted by TVDinner http:// on November 2, 2012 at 11:58 AM · Report this
keshmeshi 31
@24,

Isn't it currently legal for medical marijuana patients to grow their own plants within certain limits? Although, it seems to me that, once pot is legalized, there's less justification for it since pot will be more accessible for everyone, healthy and sick alike.
Posted by keshmeshi on November 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM · Report this
Paul Constant 32
@30: YES!!!

Cain/Dank 2016! "Hop in the Dank Tank on the Cain Train!"
Posted by Paul Constant http://https://twitter.com/paulconstant on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM · Report this
@24 As I understand it, with a med card ($75) I am allowed to grow a few plants of my own without fearing a felony charge. No fingerprint required. 502 makes this prohibitively expensive unless one is operating a bigger, more commercial grow op.
Posted by randomitis on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM · Report this
Dominic Holden 34
Washington State law provides that medical marijuana patients are allowed to grow up to 15 plants and possess up to 24 ounces. The medical marijuana law--and those rules--will not change if I-502 passes.
Posted by Dominic Holden on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM · Report this
David Schmader 35
SHUT UP YOU CLIT-LICKIN' LIAR.
Posted by David Schmader on November 2, 2012 at 1:07 PM · Report this
@33: "As I understand it"

You don't fucking understand it. Why do you post without reading I-502? Why do you spout bullshit?
Posted by stoners are barely literate on November 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM · Report this
Keekee 37
Y'all bunch of Clit-Suckin' Liars! Everyone of youse!
Posted by Keekee on November 2, 2012 at 2:56 PM · Report this
Lisa Dank and her incompetent employer 4E define everything that is wrong in the medical cannabis industry, period. Parading around with their clubbing events for what appear to be completely fine and normal young adults - openly smoking joints and dancing. I'm not sure how anyone can take their company, or their employees, seriously. Obviously all of the comments above can agree. Thanks Dominic for showing their true colors.
Posted by billthom1 on November 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM · Report this
I am a huge fan of anyone who can make Lisa Dank act all butthurt. Three cheers for Dominic!
Posted by beef rallard on November 2, 2012 at 4:37 PM · Report this
Is Lisa Dank's goal to be the biggest joke in seattle?
Posted by j2patter on November 2, 2012 at 10:55 PM · Report this
watchout5 41
@36

Just under that post Dom owned the topic. This won't change a thing about medical marijuana law. Someone with 1 license to have medical pot can grow up to 15 plants. Game over dude. Not a single thing about I-502 changes that. I, just like you, would absolutely love to vote on that topic and would love for that to be apart of legalization. Today it's not and today you have a choice. Either legalize it more, or not. Your choice is really clear.
Posted by watchout5 http://www.overclockeddrama.com on November 3, 2012 at 2:56 AM · Report this
Oh my. What a silly person.
Posted by Amanda on November 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM · Report this
Lisa "dank" is just another one of these greedy assholes pimping the med pot system who will be up shit creek without a paddle when herb is re-legalized.
Posted by S T on November 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM · Report this