Pope Peabrain 1
Poor guy. I detest thieves. I hope he gets his things back. But, really, people, don't leave your 'lifeblood" in your car.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 3
Especially this time of the year. The crooks are out in force, looking in cars.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 5, 2012 at 8:42 AM · Report this
SPG 6
If only we had police who actually gave a shit about catching car prowlers.
The police know how. There is a method, but it takes three cops to dedicate a night shift to it every few weeks. SPD just writes it off as "petty crime" and doesn't bother. Every time they don't bother, the same shits break into another dozen cars that night, and then repeats the process when they need another fix. Yeah, SPD eventually catch some of these, but mostly by chance or because of a citizen taking action.
I've never seen a city with more car break ins that did nothing about it. Even NYC under Dinkins eventually got the cops to do something about it.
Posted by SPG on November 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM · Report this
Earnest Seattlelite. I bet he thinks somebody's actually gonna call.
Posted by Confluence on November 5, 2012 at 10:18 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 8
@5,
At least it's not as bad as the conservative's client base, who rob the entire country.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on November 5, 2012 at 10:45 AM · Report this
I feel for the poor guy. It sucks to have things you care so much about stolen. On the few occasions I've been robbed, I feel just as pleading and vulnerable.
Posted by mitten on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM · Report this