Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 1
Tea Party channel now streaming live!

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on November 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM · Report this
Original Andrew 2
Having grown up watching Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina the Teenage Witch, I was particularly pissed to read this morning that Melissa Joan Hart endorsed Zomney. Nice gratuitous "fuck you" to all your gay friends and co-workers, Sabrina. And via Twitter no less! If I wuz on the Twitters, I'd pimp-twitter right back.
Posted by Original Andrew on November 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 3
Rumor has it that Lynch is a Republican
But only in a dream
within a dream
within a nightmare
Posted by Urgutha Forka on November 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 4
I'd love to see a political grudge match between David Lynch & David Mamet.
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on November 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM · Report this
" (And it's interesting, too, that he's pro-Obama. Rumor has it that Lynch is a Republican.)"

Lynch is also a nutbar into Transcendental Meditation http://tmfree.blogspot.com/ 2008/02/lies-my-guru-told-me.html , while I love the work and love the guy, he's not right-wing by any conception I could imagine.
Posted by who told you he was a Republican? on November 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 6
@4
You bet scribble boy Constant would be at ringside for that one.
Posted by dnt trust me on November 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 7
@6 & I'd be right there beside him, cheering loudly.

"Coffee is for closers!" "Don't you fucking look at me!"
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on November 6, 2012 at 3:37 PM · Report this
@3 Dream a in only but.

I remember Laura Dern, on a talk show promoting Blue Velvet, talking about Lynch being a reaganite (he's also been quoted). Also mentioned him keeping dissected rats in his fridge, and giving them out as gifts, all pinned out and open displayed. She gave one to her father Bruce, who was... nonplussed by her gift.
Posted by Large Hardon Colluder on November 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM · Report this
Lynch is kinda of an old school conservative in many ways. Not sure if he is Republican any more, but he sure was. He ADORED GH Bush.

The old school conservatives are literally a dying breed. It's too bad. They were the last bastion of integrity in that party. I actually have respect for the Pre-Goldwater conservatives.

What's left in the GOP is a roiling cauldron of fucking crazy that's to the right of Atilla the Hun (hell, even Goldwater would be spinning in his grave if he knew what these teabagger know-nothings have done to his country and party).
Posted by tkc on November 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM · Report this
@9: "The old school conservatives are literally a dying breed. It's too bad. They were the last bastion of integrity in that party. "

The Southern Strategy and Dixiecrats call you out as a horrible shithead.
Posted by blah blah Goldwater blah on November 6, 2012 at 8:07 PM · Report this