Newest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
@14, why is everything in that show so obviously fake?
Posted by beef rallard on November 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM · Report this
ingopixel 14
As a current Cheez employee I can assure you that we make well over minimum wage with benefits and have always been located in Lower Queen Anne. Startups are hard man, we've been through a lot.

I got hired right after that big, damning Gawker article a few years back and trust me, a great deal of that article was unfounded and mostly just the rantings of an angry former employee. Every company, no matter how wonderful, has angry former employees from time to time.
Posted by ingopixel on November 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM · Report this
Last time I looked at I Can Haz Cheezburger (which was at least a year ago) I thought it was pretty funny. That show looks painfully unfunny, humiliating, embarrassing, and above all, scripted and fake. For fuck's sake, what is wrong with those people?
Posted by beef rallard on November 10, 2012 at 1:23 AM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 11
The thing about LOL cats or Chhezburgr or Derpbase or whatever he put up on his webiste today is that even though he purports to be this big meme generator it's more of a meme endpoint. Successful, undoubtedly, but more insular and derivative than the owner would have one believe.
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on November 9, 2012 at 11:22 PM · Report this
yelahneb 10
Urrrrrfff. Off to take drugs now, to forget the pain.
Posted by yelahneb http://www.strangebutharmless.com on November 9, 2012 at 10:14 PM · Report this
Knat 9
I also applied for a job there a few years back and figured I had a good shot at it, but it paid minimum wage and it would mean working in the SLU area (if I remember correctly), which seemed like hell to reach by public transit. I was pretty ambivalent about not getting a response.
Posted by Knat on November 9, 2012 at 6:28 PM · Report this
Pretty boring. I watched one segment (and I like Bravo).
Posted by westello on November 9, 2012 at 6:06 PM · Report this
Life imitates art (ie, The Office).
Posted by arts&letters on November 9, 2012 at 5:38 PM · Report this
COMTE 6
Ouch. A good friend of mine is on that show.
Posted by COMTE on November 9, 2012 at 5:33 PM · Report this
lizlemon 5
Posted by lizlemon on November 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 4
Do they make a Cheezburger site with crazy dog pictures?

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on November 9, 2012 at 4:59 PM · Report this
Simply Me 3
I applied for a job there and didn't get it. I'm really, really, really glad now that I saw this. Humiliating.
Posted by Simply Me on November 9, 2012 at 4:58 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 2
Hahaha. Funny.
Posted by mikethehammer on November 9, 2012 at 4:20 PM · Report this
Do they still all get paid $9 an hour or whatever it was?
Posted by Conrad McMasters on November 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM · Report this