Newest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
@32 & 41 you are hilarious! I listened to the whole thing, but I think the real insight into her worldview is crystallized when the webcam takes in the surrounding landscape. Oh god cheesedip supper, I think my cubicle neighbors can hear my muffled laughter
Posted by eatin_meat on November 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM · Report this
I usually like crazy people, but not angry crazy angry people. I feel sorry for her, but at least she might get the proper meds with obamacare.
Posted by Lisa808 on November 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM · Report this
sperifera 41
You know, I was pretty surprised that she lashed out at birthers for having wasted precious labor on an unwinnable end game. She's got enough IQ to put some rational thoughts together, but then there's the whole rest of it. Hard to decide which part of her existence is most sad, but I'm thinking that potato chips and cheese dip for her planned victory dinner might just be it. Boo hoo. It ended up being a loser dinner for a loser diner.
Posted by sperifera on November 7, 2012 at 11:35 PM · Report this
Y 40
I was immediately put in mind of this old gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbIRuRewG…
Posted by Y http://facebook.com/ymarksthespot on November 7, 2012 at 10:39 PM · Report this
leek 35
Oh, that's the same link. Well, it didn't work the first time I tried it and the next time it did.
Posted by leek on November 7, 2012 at 7:55 PM · Report this
leek 34
This link works for me, but I can't stop picturing Sue Sylvester and that makes it almost charming.

Posted by leek on November 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM · Report this
LEE. 32
one minute and 27 seconds and I said out loud and to myself "that's quite enough of that!". at first I thought it was because of her unhinged insanity, but then I got a creeping realization that it was because what she was saying was hitting too close to home; why the fuck aren't my "friends" on Facebook sharing my insights into things like obscure 1990's hardcore bands and the actor William Forsythe? what are those fuckers so afraid of??
Posted by LEE. on November 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM · Report this
Matt from Denver 31
@ 14, if you keep watching, it becomes clear that she made and posted the video herself.

@ 27/29, I was able to open a different browser and watch it. No "private" warning.
Posted by Matt from Denver on November 7, 2012 at 6:31 PM · Report this
She is Annie Wilkes! Only it's Annie after she's totally lost it and doesn't care if she uses profanity or not.

The loneliness coming loud and clear through those twenty-four minutes (WHY WON"T ANYONE SHARE MY FACEBOOK POSTS!!!) is so sad and pathetic. I would feel bad for her, but it sounds like she's dug her own hole. Maybe if she tried being nice to people, people would be nice to her.
Posted by floater on November 7, 2012 at 5:36 PM · Report this
@27-- I was just about to send the link to soon-to-be admirers. Where can I find it now!?
Posted by avatar on November 7, 2012 at 5:07 PM · Report this
prompt 28
I clicked on a random point in the video to hear "You want to call me unhinged? I AM!" I can't stop giggling.
Posted by prompt on November 7, 2012 at 4:52 PM · Report this
Oh no! Video locked to private. Tell me someone mirrored it!
Posted by PEM on November 7, 2012 at 4:44 PM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 26
Poor thing. She's distraught. I like it.
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay http://www.danlangdon.com on November 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM · Report this
Volo 25
It's kind of sad how happy this makes me.

"Look at what you did! You're responsible for this shit!"

*dance dance dance*

(helps that pandora is also playing)
Posted by Volo on November 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM · Report this
She lives alone. What a surprise. I wonder what her blood pressure got up to?
Posted by NotYourStrawMan on November 7, 2012 at 4:00 PM · Report this
Garfield 23
FYI, David, you referred to "both of them" as "rape idiots" but there were several more: Akin, Mourdock, John Koster, Rick Berg, Linda McMahon, & Paul Ryan (although he did win his house seat back)
Posted by Garfield on November 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM · Report this
There is no Like button big enough.
Posted by beef rallard on November 7, 2012 at 3:33 PM · Report this
Fnarf 21
Ah, she's a frustrated Palin supporter. She's also big on burning the Quran -- well, not herself personally, but she's a big fan of something called Ann Barnhardt, a lunatic Christianist "tax striker" who DID burn a Quran on a Youtube video (and whose last twitter was to bet that Obama takes his oath of office on one). And she really, really enjoys feuding -- I do believe she likes feuding with fellow Republicans (especially Paultards) more than she likes hating Socialists and Progressives.

And that's as far down that crazy-Republican rabbit hole I'm willing to go.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 7, 2012 at 3:31 PM · Report this
David Schmader 20
(Scary: Thanks! Actually a lot of people sent it, too many to name-check, but thanks!)
Posted by David Schmader on November 7, 2012 at 3:27 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 19
@10,

Perfect! Now I'll have something to drink with my vodka flavored butter-popcorn!
Posted by mikethehammer on November 7, 2012 at 3:27 PM · Report this
Chefgirl 18
Isn't there a South Park character inspired by this woman?
Posted by Chefgirl on November 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM · Report this
matt 17
I am not laughing.
Posted by matt on November 7, 2012 at 3:24 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 16
I imagine Sheldon Adelson is sounding the same way today.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 7, 2012 at 3:17 PM · Report this
scary tyler moore 15
glad i sent you this on facebook, schmadie.
Posted by scary tyler moore http://pushymcshove.blogspot.com/ on November 7, 2012 at 3:09 PM · Report this
originalcinner 14
@12 - is it her own video? Or someone who recorded her and then posted it on their own account?
Posted by originalcinner on November 7, 2012 at 3:04 PM · Report this
Bub 13
Annie Wilkes.
Posted by Bub on November 7, 2012 at 3:01 PM · Report this
Matt from Denver 12
In keeping with the conservative love of free speech, she has disabled the comments on her video.
Posted by Matt from Denver on November 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM · Report this
Megan Seling 11
Butterscotch schnapps is the new bath salts.
Posted by Megan Seling on November 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM · Report this
Fnarf 10
Kind of sad, really. There's the butterscotch schnapps, with beer chaser; that's no way to live. And her profile says "I have self-diagnosed ADD", which is, I think, plank #7 of the Republican platform. And on her blog she says "I can remember when I could afford food :\ (not a joke) (donate)". So she's, uh, totally down with the GOP self-reliance thing I guess. Poor dear.

I really think she should switch to Buttered Popcorn Flavored Vodka. That's a real thing; I saw some in the liquor store yesterday.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM · Report this
I just wish I could keep my mother-in-law off the schnapps.
Posted by Mr. Happy Sunshine on November 7, 2012 at 2:55 PM · Report this
mkyorai 7
Holy shit, crazy lady is crazy. I especially like how she explains how much trouble she goes to to find right-wing stuff to post on Facebook, and then bitterly complains that no one spreads it around or reposts, with absolutely zero awareness that this might indicate that PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HER. Amazing.
Posted by mkyorai on November 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM · Report this
Fnarf 6
She's right though. Romney lost because you didn't share her totally, totally sensible videos on Facebook.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM · Report this
Queen of Sleaze 5
Oh good lord... I made it 30 seconds. I can't take that brand of crazy!
Posted by Queen of Sleaze on November 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM · Report this
wisepunk 4
OK, I will only say this once. @2 FTW.

I need a shower.
Posted by wisepunk on November 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM · Report this
Tracy 3
Oh Lordy, thanks to Lindy West posting this on FB, her rant was the soundtrack to my lunchbreak. It just travels in amazing places...
Posted by Tracy on November 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 2
Tell Joni it gets better.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on November 7, 2012 at 2:41 PM · Report this
Is that the lady from the Seattle Times?
Posted by easytarget on November 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM · Report this