yelahneb 1
Yay
Posted by yelahneb http://www.strangebutharmless.com on November 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM · Report this
"The final, official popular vote numbers are still probably a long way out."

King County still haven't opened my ballot, let alone counted it. I mailed it the weekend after I got it on the Friday.
Posted by originalcinner on November 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM · Report this
@2 You might want to call them. At that point in the process (received but signature not verified) there may be a problem with your signature.
Posted by decidedlyodd on November 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM · Report this
@3 they confirmed the signature was fine days ago. They just haven't opened the inside packet yet, according to their tracker.
Posted by originalcinner on November 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 5
@4 I heard they had mechanical breakdowns.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 8, 2012 at 1:48 PM · Report this
emor 6
@4

Hmmmm. I never noticed this sentence: "Your returned ballot packet will soon be opened and your ballot will be prepared for counting."

Will this actually be updated? I assumed the only thing that updates is the three step path below that sentence.
Posted by emor on November 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM · Report this
I would just like to point out that Nate Silver's predictions at fivethirtyeight.com were spot fucking on. His "probability of electoral vote count" chart had the highest odds, 20%, at just about 336.
Posted by K on November 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM · Report this
Free Lunch 8
Sadly, Nate Silver doesn't get laid. "Par for the course," says the beleaguered pollster.
Posted by Free Lunch on November 8, 2012 at 7:52 PM · Report this