rob! 1
Credit for "going down" goes to you. Heh.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on November 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM · Report this
Now I'm thinking I want to join an ex-gay ministry, just to meet guys. Hell, they're getting more action than I am.
Posted by Pope Buck I on November 9, 2012 at 9:21 AM · Report this
rob! 3
...and, of course, cupping is perfectly biblical (had to go look up chapter and verse):

Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on November 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM · Report this
Marvelous!
Posted by gloomy gus on November 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 5
Does this mean the book is done?
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 9, 2012 at 9:41 AM · Report this
that's how i keep my gay in check: lots of masturbating and blowjobs. clears "those feelings" right up.
Posted by Adrian Ryan on November 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM · Report this
treacle 7
3, Etymologically speaking, The Greek "testis" IS the root of testicle, testify, testimony, testament, testy, tasty and delicious.
Posted by treacle on November 9, 2012 at 10:30 AM · Report this
Lance Thrustwell 8
You ever think that this kind of pretending-not-to-be-gay while simultaneously doing gay stuff - the standard pastor/counselor dance - is itself a form of kink? like, 'OMG, I'm totally fondling this guy while we're both pretending there's nothing sexual about it and that's SO HOT.'

Christian weirdos.

Posted by Lance Thrustwell on November 9, 2012 at 10:33 AM · Report this
Fnarf 9
I'm just trying to picture the mental processes of a dude who thinks that masturbating with another dude will help him control his homosexuality. "Spiritual strength". It's really sad. These people loathe themselves SO MUCH.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM · Report this
eclexia 10
Why is anything described here a felony? One adult stroked another adult's crotch.

"Consent by the complainant is not a defense". Shit, imagine the laws he broke committed every time he rubbed one out over a fitness magazine.
Posted by eclexia on November 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM · Report this
mkyorai 11
@10, it has to do with the therapist-patient relationship. Regardless of whether the therapist is qualified to provide the therapy, once he or she represents themselves a therapist, they are required to abide by certain rules, and diddling the client is one of those rules, ESPECIALLY in a therapudic setting. It's basically a doctor-patient relationship, and as such a patient is assumed to be unable to provide consent. If he wanted to diddle, he needed to terminate the therapist-client relationship. Of course, since the therapy he is providing is total garbage and he could never indulge his real desire for man meat without admitting his actual orientation, this is what results instead...
Posted by mkyorai on November 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM · Report this
"Ex-Gay" = "Molesting Closet Case."
Posted by judybrowni on November 9, 2012 at 1:17 PM · Report this
Or rather, "Ex-Gay" = "Current Closet Case and Molester."
Posted by judybrowni on November 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 14
Oh, come on. I masturbate for spiritual strength all the time.

Of course, I'm not going to pay anyone to do it. They pay me.
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on November 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM · Report this
"Outpost Ministries desires to partner with Jesus in His ministry to weak, broken people, specifically those struggling with same-sex attractions. We also desire to train young adults to do this same work!"
Posted by flyingduck on November 9, 2012 at 3:42 PM · Report this
Wow. Just, wow. Now that might have worked on me. They tried everything else to no effect.
Posted by vennominon on November 9, 2012 at 4:46 PM · Report this
Bush was way freakier than Romney. It makes sense.
Posted by secretchord on November 9, 2012 at 9:07 PM · Report this
my name is ken waters i have gone so many places looking for help on how to get my ex girlfriend back i have tried so many method but the whole method failed out to work untill i found oghowmaspelltemple@gmail.com who was able to solve my problem he is indeed a prophet he help me to get my ex girlfriend back so if you have such problem please dont hesitate to contact him.
Posted by Kenwaters on November 23, 2012 at 7:10 PM · Report this
[THE REAL SPELL
CASTER:]
I am deeply greatful for the spell you cast that brought back my ex boyfriend,thank you very much for your spell it really works a lot and my ex is now back with me once again,words are not enough to thank you:to contact him via email:EARLIERTHEBETTERSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM,once again thank you very much
Posted by Joyce on November 26, 2012 at 4:28 AM · Report this