Im out of the cave at 4:30am (to hunt for dinner) . What I hate is when the right claims ''we got almost 50% '' . 57million out of 320million(?) population is not 50%
Posted by neoanderthal on November 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM · Report this
I mean if you didnt vote it means you said you are happy with whoever won so I count you on the presidents side
Posted by neoanderthal on November 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM · Report this
34x42 5
this is a really, really dumb feature to keep running. i could give a shit what time any of you wake up
Posted by 34x42 on November 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM · Report this
Dominic Holden 6
@4) Seriously.
Posted by Dominic Holden on November 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM · Report this
Jubilation T. Cornball 7
Isn't that Andrew Matthews just darling???
Posted by Jubilation T. Cornball on November 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 8
I bet Andrew Matthews looks terrible with his shirt off.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on November 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM · Report this
rob! 9
When will teachers in this country get the resources, acknowledgment, and financial compensation they deserve?
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on November 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM · Report this
no8do 10
@8 Ask Jubilation. He's seen me with my shirt off.
Posted by no8do on November 14, 2012 at 1:02 PM · Report this
Knat 11
@4: I automatically heard the voice of Snagglepuss while reading that. It did not feel out of place.

I just looked over Kathryn Rathke's site, and I am in awe. Kathryn, if you're keeping up with this, I'd like you to know that your pen portraits remind me of Hirschfeld's work, but I like yours even more. I could stare at "Mopey" and your "Average Blokes" section all day.
Posted by Knat on November 14, 2012 at 1:15 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 12
@10 - You think I'm going to take his word for it? I demand proof.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on November 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM · Report this
katrat 13
@11, thank you!!!
Posted by katrat http://www.kathrynrathke.com/ on November 14, 2012 at 2:11 PM · Report this
Eric Arrr 14
I voted for Obama and slept 'til noon this morning.

Sorry for letting everybody down.
Posted by Eric Arrr on November 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM · Report this
@5 I actually really like this feature! I just wish we could wallpaper Cal Thomas's house (and the homes of every other feckless conservative talking head) with these pictures and blurbs. Probably the only folks who read this feature are already in the choir.
Posted by green_fox on November 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM · Report this