All these guys look like they're missing a chromosome or two.
Posted by madscntst on November 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM · Report this
Fred Casely 2
As I had the opportunity to point out here within the past week, this is a part of Michele Bachmann's district that is particularly noted for its inbreeding-related stupidity. Google "Stearns County Syndrome."
Posted by Fred Casely on November 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM · Report this
Bub 3
I'm all for this public shaming. I found the racist rants of Mohammed Moe Suleiman of Strongsville, Ohio to be the most fascinating. What is that guy's story?
Posted by Bub on November 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM · Report this
This stuff is undeniably horrible, but most of these people are teenagers.

I certainly never had these racist sentiments at 18, but my worldview still had yet to be shaped by college and by adult relationships and by living in new cities. I wasn't a racist moron, but I was certainly a moron in a lot of other ways.

Let's not sink to their level. By all means, show the horrible things that people are saying, but black out their names.
Posted by GArRo on November 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 5
"My views are not racist. Obama is a dune coon"

True quote.

My god, what a bunch of moon-faced rednecks. No, they are not hillbillies, they are rednecks. I come from a long line of hillbillies. They are simple and plain, but they are not hateful dickbags.

Rednecks are hateful dickbags.
Posted by Theodore Gorath on November 15, 2012 at 11:07 AM · Report this
Since people are exposing their true selves, I guess I should finally 'fess up:

sgt_doom's major confession

Yes, I fully admit I send virtually thousands of emails, pleading with Paul Ryan (that dumbassed looking tool with the humongous ears) to please, please visit the Hinckley family.

Now, many are probably wondering why I wanted Ryan to visit the Hinckleys of Colorado?

Because, the night prior to John Hinckley, Jr.'s assassination attempt on Ronny Reagan, VP George H.W. Bush was visiting his family, the Hinckleys, in Colorado. (The Hinckleys have more than just one son, ya know.)

Now I realize many might think this was a coincidence, just as the day prior to 9/11/01, the former president, George H.W. Bush, was brunching with the head of the bin Laden family in Washington, D. C., and you would, of course, be right.

Everything is a coincidence! The only event or action ever undertaken on purpose, is when you wipe your butt afterwards.

You do wipe your butt afterwards, don't you?????

[I believe Hilary gets this perfect....]

Posted by sgt_doom on November 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM · Report this

Did you look at all the photos of those people...including Keaton "Whitey" Norman:

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on November 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM · Report this
Damn Yankee racists.... folks down South got over this shit LONG ago......I am an Arky who is quite well pleased with America having a black man in charge. More affirmative action for them damn yankees, if you please....;-D
Posted by pupuguru http://www.godsweed.org on November 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM · Report this
Hernandez 9
@4 Fuck no.

Look, whether it's racist rants against the president or posting naked pictures, young people need to learn that the internet is NOT PRIVATE.

If a teenager walked into a crowded shopping mall and flashed his/her genitals, or started yelling racial slurs about Obama, people would notice and confront them, so teenagers don't do it. Yet they think that Twitter or Facebook is less public, with it's millions of members? Sorry, they need to learn the lesson one way or another.
Posted by Hernandez http://hernandezlist.blogspot.com on November 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM · Report this
quix 10
@9: Amen. Who gives a goddamn that they're teenagers? Behavior so virulently anti-social has to be called out and condemned by the community. These yahoos have been called out by their internet community. It's how they'll learn. Besides, how old does someone have to be before people can publicly shame them for publicly calling for the assassination of the President?
Posted by quix on November 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM · Report this
mikethehammer 11
Some sad irony in knowing the secret service wastes valuable time, money & resources looking into these dim-witted assassination "threats" made by folks so put off by the bloated and wasteful government.
Posted by mikethehammer on November 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM · Report this
These people are not representative of the GOP - they're young!! Old guys don't use Facebook and Twitter.
Posted by butterw on November 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM · Report this
keshmeshi 13
@11,

Yes, I'm sure teenagers are very concerned about government waste.
Posted by keshmeshi on November 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM · Report this
Whee, this is America! We have the freedom to shoot our stupid mouths off about whatever we want. And the rest of get to hold you accountable for it. Silence equals assent...
Posted by duncan98117 on November 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM · Report this
Sir Vic 16
@11 As our wonderful sgt_doom pointed out in his inimitable style, John Hinckley Jr. wasn't exactly a criminal mastermind. It's the whack-jobs, often young, who run around pulling triggers. These are exactly the people the Secret Service needs to be tracking.
Posted by Sir Vic on November 15, 2012 at 12:14 PM · Report this
And there it is, the definitively link between white guys who can't wear their hats straight and racism.
Posted by longball on November 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM · Report this
debug 19
A moon-faced redneck racist attending "college" in St. Cloud MN? Unheard of.
Posted by debug on November 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM · Report this
Back in the early aughts, A college classmate of mine wrote an editorial in a student newspaper in which he joked about wanting to anally rape Bush (no, it wasn't funny in context either). He got a visit from the Secret Service a couple weeks later. Those guys don't fuck around
Posted by MassTheDutchie on November 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM · Report this
merry 21
Jesus H. Christmas. That was depressing.

Well damn... major kudos to the person who put together this website... I mean, we all know that there's a significant cretin population in this country so it's nice to see some bright light focused on these scuttling little bugs...

Secret Service gonna be busy.....
Posted by merry on November 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM · Report this
Just wanna point out that this kid is from Michelle Bachman's district. When you wonder how someone with that level of insanity and ineptitude keeps getting elected to congress, just take a look at this kid's tweets. Seriously.... you're driving along 94, and you're in liberal to moderate Minnesota, and for 20-40 miles it's like you happened into a less lush version of Mississippi. If we could pack that district on a barge and send it down the river to where it belongs, we would.
Posted by MinnySota on November 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM · Report this
no8do 23
I've got a feeling he won't be getting to that 10-page paper any time soon.
Posted by no8do on November 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM · Report this
If anyone's interested, the Dean of Students at that school can be reached at

SLD@stcloudstate.edu

Surely a student who openly solicits assassination of the President should be of interest to the Dean of Students, no?
Posted by Chakolate on November 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM · Report this
OutInBumF 25
Ah- Graham, WA. Look what that little berg can produce. Makes us Washingtonians proud, it does.
Posted by OutInBumF on November 15, 2012 at 2:18 PM · Report this
Stabs 26
I don't care how old they are, once you put something out into the internet it's public, and there forever. We should know who these jerks are so that we don't end up hiring them or dating them or thinking they're normal rational people worthy of respect or consideration. I wish I could see the fall out from this.
Posted by Stabs on November 15, 2012 at 2:31 PM · Report this
@4: Age is not an excuse for outright hatred and ignorance.
Posted by suddenlyorcas on November 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM · Report this
This sounds like a good time to advertise that the college he attends has a weekly drag show in which a friend of mine used to regularly partake.
Posted by lqtm http://thenerdarium.wordpress.com/ on November 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM · Report this
sirkowski 29
You play, you pay.
Posted by sirkowski http://www.missdynamite.com on November 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM · Report this
mtnlion 30
I believe you should be publicly shamed if you publicly post inflammatory, hateful, borderline mentally retarded statements like all those people have.

And sickeningly, I can see TLC's new reality show being formed out of all this vitriolic bullshit: "Big Racists, Colored World."
Posted by mtnlion http://radicalish.wordpress.com on November 16, 2012 at 8:23 AM · Report this
"I certainly never had these racist sentiments at 18, but my worldview still had yet to be shaped by college and by adult relationships and by living in new cities."

And what if these kids don't go to college or move to new cities?

Look, there are ways for a teenager to express racism that I wouldn't want to end up on a site like this. But we're in the damn 21st century. We shouldn't let people get away with calling the president a "nigger" in front of the whole internet without being ridiculed. As others have said, we ridicule people in public when they say terrible things publicly. How else will they learn not to say terrible things publicly?
Posted by alguna_rubia on November 16, 2012 at 9:08 AM · Report this
John Horstman 32
I'm getting a page not found error form tumblr.
Posted by John Horstman on November 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM · Report this
Ugh ... I just find the whole thing deeply creepy.

@4: Ok. But I think that sentiment insults a lot of teenagers out there who don't necessarily need adult relationships and city living to inform their not-racist worldviews.
Posted by Gloria on November 19, 2012 at 7:19 AM · Report this