brandon 1
Not familiar with this queen, but you go girl. Be sickening and make them eat it! Throw shade and kiki with the best of them.

Ok, im out of drag queen lingo, little help here?
Posted by brandon on November 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 2
I had the pleasure of meeting her at the Eagle last weekend. Even drunk out of my mind, that's a personality one does not easily forget. I do remember that I ruined a joke she was trying to tell. I apologize for nothing!
Posted by MacCrocodile on November 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM · Report this
More, I Say! 3
GET IT GIRRRLLLL. Love me some Jerick! Such a talent!!!
Posted by More, I Say! on November 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM · Report this
Gern Blanston 4
Maybe I've been watching too much news, but she looks like Paula Broadwell.
Posted by Gern Blanston on November 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 5
@1 ..and don't forget... jesus is a biscuit , let him sop you up !
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on November 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 6
Why is she holding that olde style oil can?
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on November 19, 2012 at 12:31 PM · Report this
Cephalodude 8
Jinkx is without a fucking doubt the single most talented queen I have ever seen. She is so excruciatingly talented. Go Jinkx!!
Posted by Cephalodude on November 19, 2012 at 2:37 PM · Report this
scary tyler moore 9
put the BASS in your walk!
Posted by scary tyler moore on November 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM · Report this
Gospodean 10
Jinkx KILLS. There's not a dry seat in the house after she gets through with an audience. She deserves to be a star queen bigger than Ru herself.
Posted by Gospodean on November 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM · Report this