Urgutha Forka 1
Who is this "Mitt Romney" person you're talking about?
Posted by Urgutha Forka on November 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM · Report this
disintegrator 2
Yes, what is a "Mitt Romney"?
Posted by disintegrator on November 21, 2012 at 1:38 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 3
He's that grumbly old guy pumping his own gas in La Jolla, giving dirty looks to the kids.
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on November 21, 2012 at 2:06 PM · Report this
The name sounds familiar, I just can't place it.

Oh, wasn't "Mitt Romney" the name of a character in one of the early Star Wars movies? Or, maybe an original Star Trek episode? It's been so long since I've seen them, I can't remember. But, I'm pretty sure it was a minor villain in some kind of fiction/sci-fi thing.
Posted by Brooklyn Reader on November 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 5

Any turkey escaping the death penalty should serve a mandatory life sentence with no chance of parole.
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on November 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 6
zing! suck it, romney.

and although you'll never see it, suck it too, GDFR.
Posted by Max Solomon on November 21, 2012 at 2:34 PM · Report this
Celebrity turkeys have 'stand-ins'?
Posted by Jude Fawley on November 21, 2012 at 2:34 PM · Report this
Fox New will be reporting tonight that he only pardoned the turkey because it was a minority! The 24-7 anti-Obama propaganda machine never rests and will surely find a way to spin this into a national fiasco. See my homage to the Fox News anchors where they spew feces and filth from their mouths on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/…
Posted by dregstudios on November 21, 2012 at 2:47 PM · Report this
rob! 9
La Jolla certainly has its upscale charms, along with a gay-wedding-cake of a Mormon temple in close proximity, but it doesn't have the exclusivity or ability to self-isolate of Bel Air or the Hamptons or any number of gated communities for the captains of industry, and there's a passel o' smart science-y liberals populating nearby UC-San Diego, the Salk Institute, Scripps Research Institute, the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, and the NOAA Southwest Fisheries Science Center.

I predict Mittens will hang onto his cheek-by-jowl oceanfront casa so his grandchildren can mingle with the stoned, sandy-footed, perpetually horny surfers in the fish-taco and wood-fired-pizza joints downtown, but he won't spend a whole lotta time there himself.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on November 21, 2012 at 3:18 PM · Report this
Knat 10
I'm all for the President putting the screws to Romney. After the way he behaved during the campaign, he absolutely deserves it. I'd be okay with the President putting the screws to the GOP too, while he's still riding high on his reelection mandate.
Posted by Knat on November 21, 2012 at 3:44 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 11
Bartlet's best line in the entire series was "if the Oscars were like that that I'd watch"
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on November 21, 2012 at 3:59 PM · Report this
He only pardoned the turkey to keep it from testifying about Benghazi.
Posted by Pope Buck I on November 21, 2012 at 4:13 PM · Report this
rob! 13
(Knat, I love your seasonal buddy-icons. Wish I were artistic enough to do that with bongoboy.)
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on November 21, 2012 at 4:26 PM · Report this
That turkey is a lazy bum who has never created a single job or paid a penny in income tax. You can't even persuade him to try and take responsibility for himself. He deserves to die.
Posted by Clayton on November 21, 2012 at 11:19 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 15
I think that this "Mitt Rombot" you are talking about is one of those 47 percent of people who avoid paying income tax.

Takers, if you will. I'd be surprised if 47 percent of the American voters voted for such a fool.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on November 22, 2012 at 3:10 PM · Report this