Wow, it's almost like Conservative politicians are all hypocritical and/or stupid. I'm shocked!
Posted by Minerva on November 23, 2012 at 9:45 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 2
Yeah, but it's Tennessee Republicans. You have to expect hypocritical pigs.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 23, 2012 at 9:53 AM · Report this
"We care so much about the moral fiber of this nation that we want to pass laws to keep you from making the same mistakes we made. This is what Freedom means!"
Posted by Clayton on November 23, 2012 at 9:54 AM · Report this
So long as he didn't suck any dicks, most of his constituents won't see this as a big deal. All those women who spread their legs for him are immoral sluts, but him, not so much. That's how Real America sees these things.
Posted by Ken Mehlman on November 23, 2012 at 10:07 AM · Report this
Yes, I heard about this family values spokesperson from JMG. The hypocrisy is beginning to stink.
Posted by Patricia Kayden on November 23, 2012 at 10:55 AM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 6
I'm too lazy to look: I assume this douche-howitzer was just re-elected by a wide margin?
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on November 23, 2012 at 11:00 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 7
Like @1, I too am shocked. Shocked!
Posted by Urgutha Forka on November 23, 2012 at 11:05 AM · Report this
sperifera 8
@6 - It wasn't a wide margin in the same sense as a wide stance, but he was indeed re-elected. Shocking, I know.
Posted by sperifera on November 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM · Report this
what an asshole.

odds are he will turn out to be homosexual.....
Posted by ....the biggest creeps always are on November 23, 2012 at 12:32 PM · Report this
Just the closet cases. Trollboi.
Posted by Wynn Eng on November 24, 2012 at 12:41 AM · Report this
watchout5 11
As a white male I also expect to be that hypocritical and then lie to myself and expect everyone to take me that seriously.
Posted by watchout5 http://www.overclockeddrama.com on November 24, 2012 at 6:44 AM · Report this