Hawke 1
She locked down her Facebook account. You can only see what she posted by Friending her and I sure as hell ain't gonna do that.
Posted by Hawke http://facebook.com/thehawke on November 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM · Report this
Matt the Engineer 2
I totally missed out on experimental sex class. Do you get to wear lab coats?
Posted by Matt the Engineer on November 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM · Report this
Gern Blanston 3
I failed Free Gay Experimental Sex in the 6th grade.
Posted by Gern Blanston on November 23, 2012 at 11:45 AM · Report this
Tiffany 4
Her campaign web site is all sorts of crazy. It reads like a parody site: http://www.lorahubbel.com/issues.html
Posted by Tiffany http://www.facebook.com/tiffany98122 on November 23, 2012 at 12:03 PM · Report this
sperifera 5
@4 - Thanks for the heads up on her site, you're right - it does read like a parody. But sadly that is what she and most of her kind are.
Posted by sperifera on November 23, 2012 at 12:17 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 6
And here I thought NORTH Dakota was the crazy Dakota.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on November 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM · Report this
From what the Internet sometimes tells me, that's how they teach sex ed in Japan. Obama's only getting us caught up with the rest of the First World.
Posted by redemma on November 23, 2012 at 1:07 PM · Report this
merry 8
Now dammit now... When I was in the 6th grade, we had to PAY for our gay and experimental sex class... It was not FREE, no sirree bob, not by a LONG shot... Jeeeeeeez....

Obvs another "gift" from Obama, to get him re-elected... grumble grumble gripe gripe...

/crazy
Posted by merry on November 23, 2012 at 1:11 PM · Report this
venomlash 9
I spent a day or two in South Dakota last year and now I feel like I need to take a shower.
Posted by venomlash on November 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 10
WHERE just where do people like her get their world view? What school EVER taught free gay sex let alone the reasonably priced Gay sex? And to 6th graders no less. College does not even teach Free Gay Sex 101. WHERE is that school? What church is silenced? Westboro Baptist screams bloody hell at every funeral it can crash. The Catholic Church is constantly blaming other people for its ills. And JWs and Mormons and any other religion is free to preach its message outside of "the 4 walls of a building". Who elected that nutty woman into office?
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on November 23, 2012 at 1:34 PM · Report this
"Would love to see . . . Clarence Thomas advanced."

Me, too.
Posted by midwaypete on November 23, 2012 at 1:51 PM · Report this
What is experimental sex and where can I get me some?
Posted by give me pom on November 23, 2012 at 2:44 PM · Report this
J-Haxx 13
well she might be right about Obama, I mean, have you ever seen him try to dance - Ellen has better moves (but I don't know what "Arab Black" is????)

Seriously, this is hilarious, glad she had to shut down her FB page
Posted by J-Haxx http://defyaugury.livejournal.com on November 23, 2012 at 4:11 PM · Report this
It was this bit that got my attention:
We start wars just for political and economic purposes and watch our young men and women die or become maimed

Why? Because on that point she agrees with most liberals. Which means, were our political system not clearly divided into a binary of all-issues-bundled-together-in-one-party platform, it might be a hopeful indicator of broad popular support for cutting the military budget. But as it stands, if one opposes her other views, one has no choice but to reject cooperation with the constituency she represents on this point of agreement.
Posted by Proteus on November 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM · Report this
Skye Blu 15
I don't even have to google her to know she is some dried up old bag just jealous she "cant haz babiez no mores" and has to get all up in the business of those who still can.http://www.americanclarion.com/wp-conten…
Yup, can I call em or what?
And oooh, notice on her page- she's a tentacle-fetishist! She doesn't want big bad govem'nt botherin you none... unless you have a working uterus-- then we gonna get all Handmaid's Tale on yo' ass!
Posted by Skye Blu on November 23, 2012 at 4:53 PM · Report this
This is called "revealing one's character".
Posted by I have always been... east coaster on November 23, 2012 at 8:53 PM · Report this
Future Repub Presidential candidate?
Posted by Patricia Kayden on November 26, 2012 at 3:29 AM · Report this