treacle 1
Ma voisine de palier, elle s'appelle .. Cassandre
Elle a un petit chien qu'elle appelle .. Alexande
Elle me dit "Claude MC est-ce que tu peux le descendre"

J'ai pris mon Magnum, ...j'ai dû mal comprendre
Elle m'a fait bouge de là
Posted by treacle on November 28, 2012 at 2:32 PM · Report this
Que?
Posted by MLM on November 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM · Report this
pfffter 3
ERMERGERD I LERVE HEEM
Posted by pfffter on November 28, 2012 at 2:42 PM · Report this
Yon boxer has a lean and hungry look.
Posted by Eric from Boulder on November 28, 2012 at 2:50 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 5
Et tu, Brutus?
Posted by Urgutha Forka on November 28, 2012 at 2:57 PM · Report this
Zebes 6
I'm gonna dress my dog up in a stupid hat or a pair of booties or something and just walk him around and around the two-block radius until he ends up in one of these posts.
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on November 28, 2012 at 3:00 PM · Report this
sikandro 7
This is going to make me hate dogs, in the ideal, even more than I already do.
Posted by sikandro on November 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM · Report this
Daww. What a pretty boy.
Posted by Zuulabelle http://www.mellophant.com on November 28, 2012 at 3:09 PM · Report this
Gern Blanston 9
Stay out of Des Moines, Cassius!
Posted by Gern Blanston on November 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM · Report this
pfffter 10
@9 Great advice for dogs, but good advice for anyone really.
Posted by pfffter on November 28, 2012 at 3:18 PM · Report this
And he carries the reminders
Of every glove that laid him down or
Cut him til he cried out
In his anger and his shame
"I am leaving, I am leaving"
But the fighter still remains
Posted by minderbender on November 28, 2012 at 3:27 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 12
"Does your dog bite?"
"Zats not mine dog"
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 28, 2012 at 3:33 PM · Report this
@11: Great minds think alike!
Posted by LMcGuff http://holyoutlaw.livejournal.com/ on November 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 14
Boxers are so sweet and very entertaining. May I suggest a pair of rugged-variety doggy shoes if he gets a lot of city walks? Lots of glass and other sharp objects around. Dogs get used to them pretty quickly and soon begin to like walking in them - believe it or not. My sister's large mixed breed loves hers. Protects her feet from sharps and from hot/cold sidewalks and roads.
Posted by Bauhaus I on November 28, 2012 at 3:55 PM · Report this
Jaymz 15
Is this dog barking at me?! I say put him about 25 yards in front of one of those cheetahs from the Tuesday Morning News Vimeo clip, step back, and watch the breathtakingly graceful takedown....
Posted by Jaymz on November 28, 2012 at 3:59 PM · Report this
TVDinner 16
Cassius can drool on my knee anytime.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on November 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM · Report this
McGee 17
Why you gotta cal him by his slave name you racists?
Posted by McGee on November 28, 2012 at 4:16 PM · Report this
CASSIUS IS IN THE HOUSE
Posted by best comment on November 28, 2012 at 4:32 PM · Report this
@2 (MLM): Que? Que? Oh, you mean Quoi!

It's a verse from "Bouge de là" (Step Off) by French rapper MC Solaar:

My neighbor 'cross the landing, she's called Cassandra
She's got a little dog, she calls him Alexander
And she says, "Claude MC, can you take him out for me?"
So I draw my [3]57, but I guess I got it wrong
'Cause she's like, "Step off!"

Posted by PCM on November 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM · Report this
@19: Oui! Quoi? I was trying to be funny. That never ends well.
Posted by MLM on November 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM · Report this
Frank Blethen's vodka distiller 21
Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. Such dogs are dangerous.
Posted by Frank Blethen's vodka distiller on November 28, 2012 at 4:52 PM · Report this
mc solaar is a joke.
I still win the comments.
Posted by best comment still on November 28, 2012 at 4:54 PM · Report this
What a cutie! But I'm totally biased because I have a brindle boxer, too.
Posted by mint chocolate chip on November 28, 2012 at 6:30 PM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 24
@17 cause imagine the shit storm you'd start if you called him muhammad .
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on November 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM · Report this

Brilliant, lovely brindle color. Gorgeous! The pic just doesn't do it justice.

The sclera (white part) of this animal's left eye is pink/red in color. It might suggest some degree of irritation. Worthy of further investigation.

Keep those face skin folds clean. Non-scented baby wipes are good.
Posted by Fairhaven on November 28, 2012 at 7:27 PM · Report this
Brilliant, lovely brindle color. Gorgeous! The pic just doesn't do it justice.

Keep those face skin folds clean. Non-scented baby wipes are good.
Posted by Fairhaven on November 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM · Report this
A post weirding. Twice!
Posted by Fairhaven on November 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM · Report this
@20 (MLM): Tell me about it. I was trying to be funny, too...
Posted by PCM on November 28, 2012 at 8:14 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 29
My cat isn't impressed at all...said something about another stupid canine on Slog.
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on November 29, 2012 at 7:51 AM · Report this