Knat 1
I'm amazed that someone with so little sense as to get a political logo tattooed on his face possesses the word "shameful" in his vocabulary.
Posted by Knat on November 29, 2012 at 10:54 AM · Report this
Sucks for him. Red is the hardest color to remove, especially if it's fresh.
Posted by MRM on November 29, 2012 at 10:57 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 3
Well, I for one believe him. He sounds like a guy who really thinks things through, you know? Someone who doesn't act impulsively.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on November 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 4
All of the sudden a guy who got a political campaign face tattoo is a voice of ...reason?
Posted by Theodore Gorath on November 29, 2012 at 11:23 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 5
I'm going to get a face tattoo that says "Hey, don't get a face tattoo." and if there's room, along my jawline "Can you not see what a bad idea this is?"
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on November 29, 2012 at 11:30 AM · Report this
Sir, I have a feeling that phrase "sore loser" is going to come back to haunt you, probably right around the third or fourth laser treatment on your face.
Posted by Proteus on November 29, 2012 at 11:35 AM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 7
moron.
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay http://www.danlangdon.com on November 29, 2012 at 11:37 AM · Report this
very bad homo 8
Who could have ever predicted he would regret that tattoo?
Posted by very bad homo on November 29, 2012 at 11:51 AM · Report this
“There’s no dignity in blaming somebody else for buying votes and paying off people. I can’t get behind that or stay behind that.”

Yes, Mister Face Tattoo. We must always, always maintain our dignity, mustn't we?
Posted by lol @ ur face! on November 29, 2012 at 11:56 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 10
I've been rethinking the Bob Dole tattoo on my ass.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on November 29, 2012 at 12:06 PM · Report this
Taking this long to encounter something he couldn't get behind Romney on is the saddest part of all. I have to assume he wasn't paying much attention.
Posted by K on November 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM · Report this