If I stuck with Girls for Season 2 I was promised Donald Glover. Where is my Donald Glover?
Posted by Jen in Madison on November 30, 2012 at 12:41 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 2
I realize I'm way out of the target demo of this show, and maybe I understand some of its critical appeal, but I have very mix feelings about it. The show is certainly bold enough, but most of the young women seem to have very little sense of goodness and spend most of their days coping in world that constantly tries to devalue them. Is that how it is for young women these days? If so, how very sad. Please don't think I'm part of that.

When watching, I don't laugh nor do I see great drama, but as I said, theses scripts aren't written for me. Still, I'll give it another shot in January.
Posted by Bauhaus I on November 30, 2012 at 1:12 PM · Report this
Bollo 3
@1, he's there around the 0:15 mark but you have to be quick.
Posted by Bollo on November 30, 2012 at 1:27 PM · Report this
i hate this show. and now that i know it's a judd apatow production, i hate it even more.
Posted by xina on November 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM · Report this
biffp 5
It looks like there's some pretty interesting concepts in season 2. I really like the Adam character. Half of Seattle has Aspergers, and should appreciate the portrayal.
Posted by biffp on November 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM · Report this
kamsbry 6
I don't get the show but it is obvious that Lena Dunham is pretty fuckin talented. Gotta give her props for what she does.
Posted by kamsbry on November 30, 2012 at 5:57 PM · Report this