I don't like dogs.
Posted by Dan Savage on November 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM · Report this
Grade: r/aww minus.
Posted by gloomy gus on November 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM · Report this
south downtown 3
holy shit - get this over to Colbert right away!
Posted by south downtown on November 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM · Report this
lilmonster206 4
CORRECTION! Wesley is owned by my friend Geoff, not me!
Posted by lilmonster206 on November 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM · Report this
biffp 5
Hint: [click here for more]
Posted by biffp on November 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM · Report this
Dominic Holden 6
@1) Especially that little guy fifth from the bottom, eh?

@4) Got it.
Posted by Dominic Holden on November 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM · Report this
pfffter 7
Riffraff is surely an old soul. He relaxes me just by looking at his picture. What a guy.
Posted by pfffter on November 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM · Report this
amyl 8
Why aren't we making this about cats? We could totally make this about cats. I have an awesome picture of my cat in a Unicorn/Pegasus costume. We could totally rule in the cat department too.
Posted by amyl on November 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM · Report this
Cephalodude 9
Romy wins this thread. Clearly.
Posted by Cephalodude on November 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM · Report this
This opens up window shopping opportunities for Lisa Dank.
Posted by LaFemmeMonkita on November 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM · Report this
Dawwwwwww!

BTW, if we need a cat war, I got plenty of cute cat pictures too.
Posted by MLM on November 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM · Report this
merry 12
@ 7 - Yah, Riffraff struck me that way, as well. Maybe it's just the pose, or the angle of the shot... Nahh, you're right - he's an old doggy soul. He's seen all this, sniffed its butt, and buried it in the back yard, SEVERAL times already... :-D

Trying hard to think of a better Slog post... ever..... aaaannnndddd.... Not coming up with anything!

BEST. SLOG. POST. EVAAARRRRR.
Posted by merry on November 30, 2012 at 2:40 PM · Report this
I'm kind of in love with Loki. He just looks so happy.
Posted by MLM on November 30, 2012 at 2:42 PM · Report this
StellaLuna 14
I say you give the cat owners a chance to show off the goods so SLOG can dominate the cute animal game.
Posted by StellaLuna on November 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM · Report this
julie russell 15
Vizsla!!! All cute by the Vizsla and Maltese win
Posted by julie russell http:// on November 30, 2012 at 2:46 PM · Report this
julie russell 16
Vizsla!!! All cute but the Vizsla and Maltese win
Posted by julie russell http:// on November 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 17
@7, 12 - I know Riff-Raff. Riff-Raff is a friend of mine, and he, sirs, is the sweetest puppy in the world.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on November 30, 2012 at 2:53 PM · Report this
I know Riff Raff too! He's pretty cool. My dog loves him.
Posted by tkc on November 30, 2012 at 2:56 PM · Report this
pfffter 19
@17, @18 That is really great. Give him a rub behind the ears for me next time you see him.
Posted by pfffter on November 30, 2012 at 3:00 PM · Report this
View Ridge Maeby is uniquely adorable in that situation.
Posted by stating the obvious on November 30, 2012 at 3:08 PM · Report this
Jackson Hathorn 21
I see Will the Trivia Corgi on non-rainy Tuesday nights at the Lookout. He loves bites of bacon mac n' cheese, or in a pinch, potato wedges with the skins peeled off.
Posted by Jackson Hathorn on November 30, 2012 at 3:29 PM · Report this
mr. herriman 22
So much squeee :D
Posted by mr. herriman on November 30, 2012 at 3:42 PM · Report this
Anne in MA 23
Why can't all wars consist of exchanging cute puppy pictures?
Posted by Anne in MA on November 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM · Report this
My favorite is Scout, the canine cancer chewer. Just sayin'.
Posted by LaFemmeMonkita on November 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 25
So much cute.

The little twist of white hair in the top of Agnes's head just had me burst out laughing.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on November 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM · Report this
Capitol Hill Blog has responded with Hillcats2012 (http://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2012/1…
Posted by Starmite on November 30, 2012 at 4:01 PM · Report this
I found RiffRaff all dressed up.... http://www.astrolog.org/labyrnth/still/l…
Posted by Hanoumatoi on November 30, 2012 at 4:14 PM · Report this
TVDinner 28
The cute center in my brain just melted.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on November 30, 2012 at 4:19 PM · Report this
How could you forsake the cuteness that is Dexter?
Posted by karion on November 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM · Report this
emma's bee 30
Olga!! And Stinker, of course. So much doggie awwwww.
Posted by emma's bee on November 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 31
@7 - Also, by all rights, his name should be Falcor, obvs.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on November 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM · Report this
Josh Bis 32
people are getting some very high quality photos of their pets. well done, sloggers!
Posted by Josh Bis http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Author.html?oid=3815563 on November 30, 2012 at 5:57 PM · Report this
NoelleyB 33
If we open this up to cats, I demand that my bunny be included. Maple uses a litter box as well as any cat.
Posted by NoelleyB on November 30, 2012 at 10:07 PM · Report this
Puty 34
And if they wanna challenge you to Snake War? Ha. Let's just say me and Fred and the gang have Slog's back.
Posted by Puty on November 30, 2012 at 10:19 PM · Report this
You need a rock n' ROLL dog section too :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXDX8ec_k…
Posted by cmerry on November 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM · Report this
You need to have a rock n' ROLL dog section too :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXDX8ec_k…
Posted by cmerry on November 30, 2012 at 10:25 PM · Report this
rowan redwing 37
Polly is now two years old, and huge for a female golden retriever, (I call her, "The Big Bad Dog," and tell her to huff and puff, and to catch me one of the little piggies.) She is 80lbs, and 8.5 Hands tall at the shoulder. She can jump up, and put her forepaws on my shoulders, and I am 6' tall. Cute becomes monsterous, although a loveable monster.

Cheers,
Silvertail
Posted by rowan redwing on December 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM · Report this
mr. herriman 38
aww so much riffraff love :) he has a buddy named tiny. she's five. lab, obviously, but mixed with something. i don't know why i didn't send her in too:

Posted by mr. herriman on December 1, 2012 at 3:05 AM · Report this
mr. herriman 39
ps - tkc@18: are you telling me i've known you in real life this whole time without knowing it? that's crazy! contact me, i'm dying to know who you are :)
Posted by mr. herriman on December 1, 2012 at 3:09 AM · Report this
I'm not sure why Bambi reminds me of John McCain.
Posted by DYVI on December 1, 2012 at 1:37 PM · Report this
Sandiai 41
Eureka! Archimedes is gorgeous.
Posted by Sandiai on December 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 42
Moop! With the...sonic screwdriver? Sweet.

But I choose Petra for the "almost as cute as the baby bunny hopping madly through the snow that I saw this morning on my to work" prize...
Posted by ArtBasketSara on December 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 43
...and ok, ok! I confess. I've been visiting the Hill Cats selection at the other blog. I feel so guilty... but so happy at the same time. I regret nothing!!
Posted by ArtBasketSara on December 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM · Report this
Nary a pitbull to be found. No surprise there, you bunch of fascists.
Posted by JamesAt on December 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM · Report this