Pick1 1
Dammit...I'm at work, but the temptation to click that link is overwhelming.

I mean...how does..? Who the Hell would scour that many penis images.

Are they accurate?

5 hours for me is too long. Inquisitive minds need to know!
Posted by Pick1 on December 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM · Report this
Knat 2
@1: It's the poorly photoshopped eyes, nose, and mouth of famous people added to erect dicks. It's not what I would consider fascinating, but your results may vary.
Posted by Knat on December 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM · Report this
@1 Two words: Photo Shopped

It's somewhat amusing, but will run obliviously under the bar your imagination set .
Posted by Also, It's Woefully Incomplete Without A B. F. Skinner on December 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM · Report this
@2 and facial hair... weird.
Posted by EricaP on December 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM · Report this
Pick1 5
Ah, thanks, I can resist now.
Posted by Pick1 on December 3, 2012 at 12:48 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 6
News Flash: Dan Savage finds cock fascinating! That should make headlines around the world.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on December 3, 2012 at 12:57 PM · Report this
Meh. I luurve dicks, but I'd rather look at them without 'shopped faces looking back at me thanks.
Posted by JJinAus on December 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM · Report this
nocutename 8
I just want to meet Vladimir Mayakovsky.
Posted by nocutename on December 3, 2012 at 2:07 PM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 9
Hmmm....these would be deal breakers I think. Unless one of them looked like Patrick Stewart...
Posted by ArtBasketSara on December 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM · Report this
this guy I know in Spokane 10
I had no idea that Freud had such large, pendulous breasts... or that he shaved them.
Posted by this guy I know in Spokane on December 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM · Report this
nocutename 11
@10: That's why he usually is pictured wearing a turtleneck. And of course one should shave large, pendulous breasts; I shave mine every day. Nothing worse than stubble in the cleavage--as Freud used to say.
Posted by nocutename on December 3, 2012 at 5:24 PM · Report this
OutInBumF 12
Yep. I prefer my facial hair on a face, not a dick head, but that's me.
Posted by OutInBumF on December 4, 2012 at 9:28 AM · Report this