Will in Seattle 1
It was fun watching the ever growing number of cop cars chase him down.

Glad nobody was hurt!
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on December 3, 2012 at 3:15 PM · Report this
ScienceNerd 2
I'm super glad they caught the guy... They are eating up my text messages for the month. I tried to turn them off but keep getting them.
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on December 3, 2012 at 3:23 PM · Report this
schmacky 3
The circumstances may indeed be unclear, but it's abundantly clear that some combination of idiocy, sociopathy and narcissism were involved.
Posted by schmacky on December 3, 2012 at 3:29 PM · Report this
This is what happens when thugs can run wild. The ave has become a thug infested shit hole.
Posted by Sugartit on December 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM · Report this
hey folks, just another incident NOT DUE TO EZ GUN availability. yessir, every day in downtwon oslo, this happens too; or it happens with knives; or something.
Posted by another stern gun nut on December 3, 2012 at 3:41 PM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 6
@3 now add a gun
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on December 3, 2012 at 3:42 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 7

Crap, not another shooting on Kent East Hill, I mean...

Oh. What? U-District.

Well, so you say...

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on December 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM · Report this
ScienceNerd @2:

Right there with you. I had the alerts turned on when I used to work at the U, and now can't seem to get rid of them.
Posted by Mr. Happy Sunshine on December 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 9
GUNS FEVER!
Posted by Max Solomon on December 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM · Report this
I watched the "active, slow police pursuit" go north on Montlake, stop at the intersection of Montlake and 45th, which included several SPD units' worth of officers out of their cars, and then the black Audi make the left turn onto westbound 45th and head up the viaduct. The slow-motion chase then resumed, with at least a dozen SPD units in tow.

I wondered why they didn't pull a cruiser in front of the Audi when it was stopped at 45th and Montlake.
Posted by OnTheBus on December 3, 2012 at 9:00 PM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 11
Better get a gun to defend yourselves from guys like this.
Posted by Theodore Gorath on December 4, 2012 at 6:02 AM · Report this