More, I Say! 1
His website is blocked by my work filters for violence/hate/racism. What's the deal, there? Is this guy a violent, hateful racist?
Posted by More, I Say! on December 6, 2012 at 12:29 PM · Report this
He painted them knowing which drug he was under the influence of, thus the result is just as much (if not more so) a reflection of expected (or known) effects of the drugs as the actual effect the drugs themselves had on him. If there was a way to blindly administer the drugs, I might be a little more swayed.

Fraud status confirmed.
Posted by Chali2Na on December 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM · Report this
That link is for the mobile site (I was wondering why it looked all weird and pixelated). Here's the proper link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2…
Posted by Levislade http://ballofwax.org on December 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM · Report this
When I was a kid my mom took mushrooms and did a self-portrait for a class she was taking. All I remember about it was that it was entirely in red colored pencil and very strident looking.
Posted by SantiagoFan on December 6, 2012 at 2:06 PM · Report this
#2 - what makes him a fraud? He never claimed to be ignorant of what drugs he was taking. I think it was still an interesting experiment. I also watched one of his spoken-word performances (not something I'm generally interested in) and was impressed.
Posted by catsnbanjos on December 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM · Report this
6 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy
7 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy
8 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy
9 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy
10 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy
I also watched one of his spoken-word performances (not something I'm generally interested in) and was impressed. Masters of Business Administration
Posted by Jorge Andrew on May 20, 2013 at 5:30 AM · Report this