Pick1 1
You get a free Hobbit trading card when you order. The other weekend when we were there a friend of mine really wanted a Gandalf card for some damn reason and practically forced all of us to order off that damn menu. The Hobbit Hole was, well, it's all Denny's food; what the fuck would you expect it to be? It was kinda okay greasy schlop that I regretted eating for the rest of the night. Just like everything else on the menu.

And yes, we ended up getting her a Gandalf card, a limited edition one no less.
Posted by Pick1 on December 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 2
I miss IHOP.

Glad to hear you got a Gandalf card.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on December 6, 2012 at 3:54 PM · Report this
matt 3
I am going to comment on this post without having read it.

This post is awesome and very witty!
Posted by matt on December 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 4
Moons over my Hamfast Gamgee
Posted by Urgutha Forka on December 6, 2012 at 4:41 PM · Report this
disintegrator 5
@1: Hobbit trading card?!?!?

Damnit. Now I'm gonna have to eat at fucking Denny's.
Posted by disintegrator on December 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM · Report this
My friend Heath has an alternative suggestion... http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2012/11/mid…
Posted by PEM on December 6, 2012 at 8:30 PM · Report this
LEE. 7
I'll only eat there if they have a Moon Over Rivendell Over My Hammy.
Posted by LEE. on December 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM · Report this
I tried the Hobbit Hole breakfast. I liked it, partly because I like egg-in-toast, but mostly because the presence of bacon forced them to finally *cook* the hash browns, instead of delivering them to my plate slimy, white, and tepid.
Posted by Orv on December 7, 2012 at 10:12 AM · Report this