evilvolus 1
Have you been on vacation lately, Charles? I feel like I'm rolling my eyes way more this morning than I have lately...
Posted by evilvolus on December 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 2
Oh God that's awful.
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay on December 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM · Report this
Everything the Electric Light Orchestra touches is golden. GOLDEN.
Posted by AndyInChicago on December 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM · Report this
Looks like they took down their anti-Obama banner.…
Posted by Sir Vic on December 10, 2012 at 10:31 AM · Report this
You_Gotta_Be_Kidding_Me 5
Oh dear God Chuck,

I bet those bastards have a FULL KITCHEN which they (gasp!) COOK in (oh the horror!!) AND I bet that kitchen (get me my smelling salts!!!) includes a REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER!!!!

I totally get your outrage. The indignation is more than a sole of your delicate disposition should be expected to bear. There ought to be law…

These miscreants clearly should be pilloried.
Posted by You_Gotta_Be_Kidding_Me on December 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM · Report this
sanguisuga 6
To be fair, that is pretty hideous.
Posted by sanguisuga on December 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM · Report this
south downtown 7
Randall Spann, the property owner, may have a kitchen here, but he also is building micro "apodement" type housing on Cap Hill.

this asshole is fucking up all parts of town...
Posted by south downtown on December 10, 2012 at 11:12 AM · Report this
jezbian 8
these asshats live around the corner from my dad and stepmom's house. i have watched that lot in various stages of construction and have not liked it at ANY stage.
Posted by jezbian on December 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM · Report this
camlux 9
A stately pleasure dome, indeed. With all the subtle good esign taste of Donald Trump.
Posted by camlux on December 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM · Report this
Cascadian 10
People have been building stuff like that in Leschi forever. (We had friends of the family in the 70s that lived in a new 4-story house there, and they invited us over a couple of times to watch the Blue Angels.) I don't know why this particular building provokes any more consternation than the dozens of similar buildings in the neighborhood. Well, except for the anti-Obama sign.
Posted by Cascadian on December 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM · Report this
Give it 20 years and hipsters will be fighting to save it from demolition, like the Ballard Denny's.
Posted by Orv on December 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM · Report this
scary tyler moore 12
and who lives here? charles foster mudede?
Posted by scary tyler moore on December 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM · Report this
Free Lunch 13
A hillbilly version of Xanadu, maybe. I don't see anything resembling opulence in this photo.

If it doesn't have a fireplace you can walk into, it's no Xanadu.
Posted by Free Lunch on December 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM · Report this