Will in Seattle 1
Out of town visiting relatives.

But the Fremont Arts Council is holding WinterFeast on the last day of the solar year.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on December 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 2
Snowboarding at Mount Baker. I can deal with asshole drunks at any of the clubs in Seattle any day of the year. But powder...THAT'S special!!
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on December 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM · Report this
Rotten666 3
Any accomplished drinker knows that New Year's eve (along with St. Paddy's day) is amateur night.

I'll be in bed by 11pm.
Posted by Rotten666 on December 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM · Report this
bleedingheartlibertarian 4

SO. TRUE.

A good friend of mine once said, "I hate bars on the weekends. Because they're full of people who go to bars on the weekend."

NYE and St. Paddy's are like that times a million.
Posted by bleedingheartlibertarian on December 11, 2012 at 12:12 PM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 5
What Rotten @3 said. So will I.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on December 11, 2012 at 12:15 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 6
@5 so say we all!
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on December 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM · Report this
More, I Say! 7
I think the Country Lips are playing at the Blue Moon. With founding member Tom visiting from England and rocking some harmonica. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Posted by More, I Say! on December 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM · Report this
DavidG 8
Master Musicians of Bukkake/Rose Windows/Midday Veil/Diminished Men @ Underground Events Center! With Alan Bishop of Sun City Girls hosting! Fundraiser for the Vera Project, with a photo booth by Cairo and visual arts by Adair Tudor, Ben Van Citters, Hair & Space Museum, and others!
Posted by DavidG http://portableshrines.com on December 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM · Report this
Unregistered User 9
@3 Any truly accomplished drinker wouldn't be stopped by that fact
Posted by Unregistered User on December 11, 2012 at 1:28 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 10
I was talking to a friend back on the east coast a couple years ago a few days before New Years. He got an email while we were talking and told me of his updated plans. "Well it looks like the friend who invited me to the new years party that I wasn't going to go to in an effort to lead him to think I had other things to do so he'd like me better isn't having the party after all."
Posted by mikethehammer on December 11, 2012 at 3:40 PM · Report this