Fifty-Two-Eighty 2
Still crazy after all these years.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on December 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM · Report this
Yoko Ono, the original Real Life Troll.
Posted by Chali2Na on December 11, 2012 at 12:59 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 4
Ever think the wrong person was shot in the back back in 1980?
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on December 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM · Report this
I really don't like her.
Posted by Conrad McMasters on December 11, 2012 at 1:05 PM · Report this
Soupytwist 6
I will never stop loving Yoko Ono.
Posted by Soupytwist http://twitter.com/katherinesmith on December 11, 2012 at 1:06 PM · Report this
Soupytwist 7
I can't stop watching this video. I think it's so fucking amazing!
Posted by Soupytwist http://twitter.com/katherinesmith on December 11, 2012 at 1:11 PM · Report this
seandr 8
Nailed it!
Posted by seandr on December 11, 2012 at 1:14 PM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 9
Needz moar Autotune.
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on December 11, 2012 at 1:14 PM · Report this
Farbe 10
Aye, 5280, not only crazy but totally clueless about what is "art." She is the most commercially successful talent-free person ever.
Posted by Farbe on December 11, 2012 at 1:28 PM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 12
Apparently "art" is whatever you say it is, and if some idiots are willing to pay you for it, you're a professional artist. Worked for Banksy. And worse people.
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on December 11, 2012 at 2:02 PM · Report this
@1 Not all performance art is good, just as not all abstract art is good and just as not all mimetic art is good.

As a Katy Perry cover, this is awful. As performance art, it is just as bad.

Posted by Clayton on December 11, 2012 at 2:31 PM · Report this
Jaymz 14
I will not listen to this, no I won't.
Posted by Jaymz on December 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 15
What the fuck did I just watch? And why?
Posted by Reverse Polarity on December 11, 2012 at 3:45 PM · Report this
I love Yoko Ono so fucking much.
Posted by d.p. on December 11, 2012 at 3:53 PM · Report this
kim in portland 17
I love her commitment.
Posted by kim in portland http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/fast-paced_video_provides_a_fu.html on December 11, 2012 at 4:04 PM · Report this
Rev. Adam McKinney 18
I voted for the garbage cans, but I've gotta say that there's something really funny to me about her saying she's gonna do a cover of "Firework," and then she just starts screaming. (And when you catch the dinky piano in the background hit the chorus and she just keeps screaming, that's something special.)
Posted by Rev. Adam McKinney http://weeklyvolcano.com on December 11, 2012 at 4:13 PM · Report this
TheMisanthrope 19
@11 That makes me sad.
Posted by TheMisanthrope on December 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM · Report this
Michael of the Green 20
I thought she was slightly flat on the first chorus.
Posted by Michael of the Green on December 11, 2012 at 7:27 PM · Report this
Bemusedchicken 22
an improvement over the original....
Posted by Bemusedchicken on December 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM · Report this
Keekee 23
Y'all have some main-stream tatse in Musiks, that's fo' Shure.
Posted by Keekee on December 11, 2012 at 10:57 PM · Report this
FYI that someone added the piano in after her 'singing'. There was no Fireworks linkage to her original performance

not that this changes anything...
Posted by freshnycman on December 12, 2012 at 7:38 AM · Report this