Cato the Younger Younger 1
I've been in there twice now and haven't had a bad experience yet. Not super duper stuff but good.
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on December 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM · Report this
biffp 2
What is the year for light rail? The idea of stopping in before taking the train to a hockey game is exciting. I might actually want to stay in Seattle if that came to pass.
Posted by biffp on December 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM · Report this
Dear The Stanger,

Next time send someone who knows something about beer. No offense, Grant.

Love,

Mr. Happy Sunshine
Posted by Mr. Happy Sunshine on December 12, 2012 at 12:09 PM · Report this
Glad there is another overpriced bar in the area. I shot beer out my nose when I saw the prices for the pub grub. What, no white linen with that 15 dollar burger? I would suggest ordering in a rain city burger for 5 bucks. They deliver to Teddy's which has real neighborhood ambiance. This place feels and costs like an airport bar.
Posted by soggydan on December 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 5
Twenty eight dollars? You're a sucker.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on December 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM · Report this
Agent Michael Scarn 6
As a Rooseveltian, I was psyched when Mutiny Hall opened. After ~5 visits, I'm whelmed. A bit spendy for what you get, and no real personality. Also strange that they have no hours posted online and no website. Due to the lack of other options in the area (Atlantic Crossing and Teddy's excepted), probably a 6.5 out of 10 but 4.5 out of 10 in any other neighborhood.*

*Rating system is subjective and may not meet national standards.
Posted by Agent Michael Scarn http://twitter.com/Jukebox_Hobo on December 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM · Report this
As a fellow Rooseveltian, I agree with @6. Everything I've had there has been fine/good, but it is spendy for what you get.
Posted by MLM on December 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM · Report this
Latona Pub is the better restaurant with craft beer, but I can't take my kid there, so Mutiny Hall is perfect for nights when we don't have a sitter.
Posted by Nic in Greenlake on December 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM · Report this
Vios Pub blows the doors off Mutiny Hall, but it is a touch crowded. Atlantic Crossing's food is better than what one might expect from the look of the place, as well.
Posted by iviola on December 12, 2012 at 5:27 PM · Report this
I also agree with @6. MH has decent food and a stellar beer list (although I really wish they would take time to let us know the cost of the pours and whether they are 16/12 oz), but it's awfully pricey for what you get. They do have NFL Sunday ticket, though, which is a plus.
Posted by pootley on December 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM · Report this
Too many TVs. Too much sports on TV. Ridiculous food prices. What more can one ask for in a "vibrant neighborhood"?
Posted by jimg on December 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM · Report this