I've never been one to wait outside a store all night for things like sneakers or the latest iPhone or Black Friday sales, but I may just do so for this. I'm very excited to see these in person.
Posted by Quincent on December 13, 2012 at 9:42 AM · Report this
Don't worry about your children, hide your charge cards! I WILL be there with no wallet for safety's sake.
Posted by Jack Strubbe on December 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM · Report this
They look neat, but is this what's passing for serious art? I made some of those on my Spyro Gyro in 3rd grade.
Posted by JimmyCap on December 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM · Report this
Does anyone else see a torso? Pecs and abs? (Hello, Dr. Freud?)
Posted by NotYourStrawMan on December 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 5
@3: "Spirograph". Spyro Gyro was the band you listened to.

I play with a $3,000 graphic/technical design suite at work, but i could never use itthat to come up with something that beautiful. It's possible, just not by me.
Posted by Dr_Awesome on December 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM · Report this
friggin awesome. it brings to mind so many associations (turbines, duchamps large glass)
Posted by Pablo Smith on December 13, 2012 at 3:31 PM · Report this
Sicko 7
Palindrome is on display I looked and was baffled.
Posted by Sicko http://www.antipainter.com on December 13, 2012 at 3:35 PM · Report this
Those would be perfect on my powder room walls. You don't know how long I have been looking for something that matches my new wallpaper!
Posted by sticksnstones on December 14, 2012 at 7:14 AM · Report this
Paul Kuniholm Pauper 9
Form/Space Atelier will conduct our March 2013 vernissage on March 8th, International Women's Day. We are displaying 14-piece Guerilla Girls On Tour exhibit. Join us.
Posted by Paul Kuniholm Pauper http://artisttrust.org/index.php/award-winners/artist-profile/paul_kuniholm_pauper on December 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM · Report this
10 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy