T 1
I had to look it up, because 2009 seemed too long ago for that punching incident. It actually happened last year.

Oh, and fuck Ben Weasel.
Posted by T on December 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM · Report this
Megan Seling 2
Brain fart. You're right. Fixing the typo. Thanks!
Posted by Megan Seling on December 13, 2012 at 2:05 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 3
You should post a pic of a Weasel getting punched in the face if someone donates $1000.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on December 13, 2012 at 2:10 PM · Report this
What an asshole. I especially love how he accused you of being immature when the actual immaturity was all coming from him.
Posted by I have always been... east coaster on December 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM · Report this
T 5
@2 Well, to be fair, my immediate reaction to the original typo was that he'd done it more than once - this idea didn't shock me one bit.
Posted by T on December 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM · Report this
Cascadian Bacon 6
Fuck pop punk.

I once beat the shit out of Guttermouths singer for being a smart ass misogynist asshole. I also hit the guitarist from MXPX with a bottle and drank all of Blink-182s beer.
Posted by Cascadian Bacon on December 13, 2012 at 3:42 PM · Report this
Pick1 7
O c'mon Megan. At 15 you should be able to read Finnegan's Wake and understand every nuance. It's clearly reasonable for him to think everybody interpreted his songs exactly as intended, especially teenagers. I mean, just ask any artist ever.

Clearly, you've failed as a person.
Posted by Pick1 on December 13, 2012 at 3:43 PM · Report this
As a cranky man who wishes he could take more naps, I fully approve.
Posted by gdcv on December 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM · Report this
wilbur@work 9
As another cranky man with insomnia who takes no naps at all, I second 8's approval.
Posted by wilbur@work on December 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM · Report this
NotSean 10
I know not of this Weasel or Megan's bosom. I will fact-check both.
Posted by NotSean on December 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM · Report this