at least they used the correct version of "complement".
Posted by genevieve on December 14, 2012 at 10:23 AM · Report this
Posted by Faber on December 14, 2012 at 10:27 AM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 4
What are those White chicks selling?
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on December 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM · Report this
CHURCH ROCKS. Oh, dear.
Posted by Prettybetsy on December 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM · Report this
My favorite part of video was near the end, when Jesus fashioned a whip out of cords...
Posted by John 2:14-16 on December 14, 2012 at 10:38 AM · Report this
Aren't they taking gods name in vain by using 'oh my god'? SINNERS!
Posted by jns on December 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM · Report this
I don't know, Dan. I find it hard to care with all those dead kids at that school somewhere.
Posted by floater on December 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM · Report this
I am so disappointed to learn that this is not a christian girl band called <3OMG, but rather a marketing campaign for a dumb christian swag company called <3OMG.
Posted by beef rallard on December 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 10
Sex sells!
Posted by Pope Peabrain on December 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM · Report this
COMTE 11
Well, it's somewhat heartening to see that at least SOME followers of Yeshua are getting into the modern Mary Magdalene look...
Posted by COMTE http://www.chriscomte.com on December 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM · Report this
I think this is what Jesus would have wanted.
Posted by TimMathis on December 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 13
@12 Jesus was G-A-Y!
Posted by Pope Peabrain on December 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM · Report this
@12: Yeah, they're the ultimate good straight girls, really: groomed within an inch of their lives, tough enough not to have inconvenient feelings but totally nonthreatening to anyone except possibly other straight girls. The perfect Christian ladies.
Posted by Prettybetsy on December 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM · Report this
spamky 15
Not half-naked enough if you ask me.
Posted by spamky on December 14, 2012 at 11:08 AM · Report this
@8: I had this scheduled to post before the shooting news broke. Didn't remember it—or think to yank it—before it popped up. Ugh.
Posted by Dan Savage on December 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM · Report this
Wandergeist 17
@15. Indeed. Not even close.

And I guess it's really ♥OMG, right? Because <3OMG would be a hilarious name for a Christian-related anything. "So you're saying it's less than a trinity... but how much less?"
Posted by Wandergeist on December 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM · Report this

can't tell.

but we'll take some.....
Posted by mmmmmmm........ on December 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM · Report this
thatsnotright 19
@8 does the rest of the internet stop because children got shot at a school in the U.S.? The shooting is a tragedy, but it is the sort of tragedy that happens everyday in places like Syria. I haven't noticed ant suggestions that there should be no friviolity on days that bombs are dropping on the Middle East.
Posted by thatsnotright on December 14, 2012 at 12:08 PM · Report this
dangerousgift 20
Put a bible on it!

Also, I'm a little overwhelmed with shooting news and this was a welcome 3 minute respite. Now back to feeling sick to my stomach.
Posted by dangerousgift on December 14, 2012 at 1:01 PM · Report this
The video is private? Wtf?
Posted by Bloated Jesus is Bloated on December 14, 2012 at 1:21 PM · Report this
samanthaf63 22
Just plain DUMB.
Posted by samanthaf63 on December 14, 2012 at 2:07 PM · Report this
Knat 23
Where was this sort of Christian... uh... music when I was a teenager?!
Posted by Knat on December 14, 2012 at 2:56 PM · Report this
I am stupider for knowing this exists.
Posted by blah on December 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM · Report this