Cato the Younger Younger 1
Ah...did anyone get the cellphone Blizzard alert THIS MORNING at 4:30am?!?!? I wish it had been hit with it yesterday...
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on December 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 2
So we can expect our computers to come with noses, ears and tongues? Sounds unattractive.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on December 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM · Report this
dnt trust me 3
Dude, I just got up from a midmornig snooze.
Posted by dnt trust me on December 17, 2012 at 11:54 AM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 4
Sure, there's something wrong with society, but a lot of my Facebook friends from high school will tell you it's because God is not allowed in schools anymore, and that's why you need to buy a gun. Or something. Then they post a picture of Jesus holding a First Grader or Santa Clause crying.

Never underestimate the ability of the American Public to take exactly the wrong lesson from any national tragedy.
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay http://www.danlangdon.com on December 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM · Report this
eclexia 5
"But professor, how would my computer smell?"
Posted by eclexia on December 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM · Report this
Will in Seattle 6
In better Troll news, the Fremont Troll is enjoying life under the Aurora Bridge.

Remember, buy local!
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on December 17, 2012 at 12:02 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 7
@4 is correct. I have seen so many of those.

Seriously, why does Santa need an AK-47 or MP5 to hunt Bambi?
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on December 17, 2012 at 12:03 PM · Report this
Phoebe in Wallingford 8
@4: True, but I'm amused by the inference that you are exempt from the American public.
Posted by Phoebe in Wallingford on December 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM · Report this
Geni 9
It's pretty easy to turn those alerts off on an Android device. Just go to your messaging app, notifications, and look for emergency notifications. Un-check all except Presidential notifications (you'll still get notified when aliens land at the Pentagon).
Posted by Geni on December 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM · Report this
seatackled 10
So is there anything that can be done about the troll who hoped someone murders Goldy's kid two days ago? Technically not a threat, but still.
Posted by seatackled on December 17, 2012 at 12:20 PM · Report this

that wasn't The Troll.

who thinks being Goldy's kid is already a fate far worse than death.....
Posted by ctu6679ohyg89yf on December 17, 2012 at 12:37 PM · Report this
@1 Yes, got that too, and accidentally had the ringer on, too. Nothing like a 5 am siren wake up call for a blizzard across the state!
Posted by deign_to_say on December 17, 2012 at 1:26 PM · Report this
Simone 13
I didn't get an extreme weather warning text message. I feel left out.
Posted by Simone on December 17, 2012 at 2:57 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 14
@9 when I did that on my iPad it said "Alien Invasion Plan installed".

Is that a good thing?
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on December 17, 2012 at 3:02 PM · Report this
Christampa 15
@8 I am amused that you don't know what the word inference means*.

*I'm insinuating that you're an idiot.
Posted by Christampa on December 18, 2012 at 2:27 AM · Report this