Pope Peabrain 1
You make eating pussy sound so complicated and unappealing.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on December 17, 2012 at 11:19 AM · Report this
Knat 2
Is it possible that these were a joke gift? I had a similar experience with my mother-in-law a few years back (though mine involved Superman undies*), and she nearly died laughing watching my reaction as I opened them.

*She heard from my mother that I liked to dress as Superman as a very little kid. She thought that was adorable, as mothers tend to do.
Posted by Knat on December 17, 2012 at 11:28 AM · Report this
Juniper Tree 3
The panties your mom gives you are great to wear when you're on the rag and don't care if they get ruined by leakage.
Posted by Juniper Tree http://walkingthehedge.net/wildgeekhang/ on December 17, 2012 at 11:32 AM · Report this
bleedingheartlibertarian 4
Moms can be pretty oblivious about this stuff. When my mom went to NYC on a trip (I'm pretty sure I was also 18 or 19 at the time, so this was a while back) she bought me a Seinfeld T-shirt that said "Master of My Domain".

I'm pretty sure she had no idea what that meant.

Posted by bleedingheartlibertarian on December 17, 2012 at 12:09 PM · Report this
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn 5
Could always wear them once and sell them.
Posted by Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn http://youtu.be/zu-akdyxpUc on December 17, 2012 at 12:12 PM · Report this
Why did Dan assume a bi woman would have a boyfriend?
Posted by Spike1382 on December 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 7
@6: because, at 19, they usually do, and the bi part is all talk.

you forgot to use "Cisgendered" in your response, Dan.
Posted by Max Solomon on December 17, 2012 at 1:16 PM · Report this
v-man 8
@6 Maybe because of her first sentence?
Posted by v-man on December 17, 2012 at 1:17 PM · Report this
@6, @7: He did not assume. She said she's been with the same guy for a year.
Posted by dchari on December 17, 2012 at 1:33 PM · Report this
venomlash 10
Um...I'm a straight dude dating a bi girl and I'd find it pretty creepy to get her pants off and see Disney characters on her skivvies. WTF Dan, which straight dude did you even ask?
Posted by venomlash on December 17, 2012 at 3:57 PM · Report this
Gus 11
Have the boyfriend wear the princess panties.
Posted by Gus on December 17, 2012 at 4:02 PM · Report this
Knat, that's an awesome story! I hope you and your mother-in-law have a pretty good relationship, 'cause she sounds like a kick in the pants.
Posted by clashfan on December 18, 2012 at 7:05 AM · Report this