seatackled 1
U GIVE TMI
Posted by seatackled on December 17, 2012 at 12:15 PM · Report this
R U sure?

looks like I AM 666.....
Posted by cty6765reu on December 17, 2012 at 12:33 PM · Report this
Anyone else really, REALLY want to know what the driver looks like?
Posted by Bonzer Terriffic on December 17, 2012 at 12:39 PM · Report this
Pick1 4
I like it, though I would be curious to make sure this guy isn't referring to the other GGG meme (Good Guy Greg) which does have some internet popularity.

Yesterday, in a video game someone thanked me and said "You're a real GGG" and I actually had to clarify because I was unaware of this 2nd meaning.
Posted by Pick1 on December 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM · Report this
Several years ago I spotted an exotic sports car driving northbound on 4th near King Street Station with the WA vanity plate "FLUFFER" (I then had to explain my burst of incredulous laughter to my mid-teen daughter).

Still can't believe that one made it past the DOL censors.
Posted by SteamDawn on December 17, 2012 at 1:23 PM · Report this
@4, Reddit's GGG may be a million billion times more oft-used than Dan's, but wouldn't advertising being a Good Guy Greg make clear you weren't one?
Posted by gloomy gus on December 17, 2012 at 1:26 PM · Report this
seatackled 7
@4

It could be David Mamet and boasting about Glengary Glen Ross, but ran out of letters for the R.
Posted by seatackled on December 17, 2012 at 1:27 PM · Report this
Didn't we see this one a couple years ago?
Posted by Drusilla on December 17, 2012 at 1:47 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 9
ASSMAN
Posted by Urgutha Forka on December 17, 2012 at 1:57 PM · Report this
@4: If someone randomly told me I was a real GGG, I would have said, "Wait, is this cyber?"
Posted by Spiffy McBang on December 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM · Report this
Could it be that the DOT was out of 6's that day?
Posted by cmuberti on December 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM · Report this
Westlake, son! 12
Cool, I love german goo girls.
Posted by Westlake, son! on December 17, 2012 at 3:29 PM · Report this
Okay I must admit, I dunno what GGG means. Anybody willing to spell it out?
Posted by BallardBoy on December 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM · Report this
venomlash 14
@9: So YOU'RE the Assman...
Posted by venomlash on December 17, 2012 at 3:55 PM · Report this
DAVIDinKENAI 15
BB: GGG means good, giving, and game (in bed).
Posted by DAVIDinKENAI on December 19, 2012 at 10:37 PM · Report this