Theodore Gorath 1
Can someone teach Mudede where the Shift key is?
Posted by Theodore Gorath on December 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM · Report this
Larry Mizell, Jr. 2
Charles, watch that Trapped In The Closet DVD's commentary for more miracles:
Posted by Larry Mizell, Jr. on December 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM · Report this
wisepunk 3
TITC. Finally watched it, couldn't stop singing everything I was doing. For weeks.
Posted by wisepunk on December 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM · Report this
Charles is still my favorite Stranger writer. Even when he's profoundly, embarrassingly wrong, which he is not infrequently, you just can't look away.
Posted by Morosoph on December 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM · Report this
treacle 5
R. Kelly is illiterate AND insane. He's only funny when he's trying to be serious. The second part of TITC (!), --when he's realized that audience has been laughing at the the first film because its attempting to be serious and reads as bad camp-- he actually tries to be funny, and fails dismally.

I'm glad I saw it. I will never watch that film again. With my beretta.
Posted by treacle on December 19, 2012 at 12:19 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 6
I went out of my way to avoid watching the R Kelly movie, after having seen a few of the videos that make it up.

Charles is still my favorite Stranger writer.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on December 19, 2012 at 1:06 PM · Report this
I did see Tree of Life, and I hated it MORE.
Posted by krimp on December 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM · Report this
Imaginary0 8
Does this mean I can skip all of his terrible moments next year, then read Mudede's greatest hits of 2013? Best. Christmas. Ever.
Posted by Imaginary0 on December 19, 2012 at 2:37 PM · Report this
cienna, good to know you're ok with all the disgusting sexist shit he writes.
Posted by ian on December 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM · Report this
"you just can't look away"

@4 i like it

it's weird how his writing makes perfect sense but is also completely wrong (most of the time) simultaneously

edit: i am unashamed in my life for mudede and loved reading that
Posted by Swearengen on December 19, 2012 at 4:11 PM · Report this
Every circus needs a clown.
Posted by DonServo on December 19, 2012 at 5:34 PM · Report this
Te amo, Mudede
Posted by firewalkwithme on December 19, 2012 at 5:35 PM · Report this
Purocuyu 13
This is a Mudede we can all agree to love. It's the other one, the one I read daily, that sometimes comes at me wrong.
Posted by Purocuyu http://littlevictorygarden.tumblr.com on December 19, 2012 at 7:20 PM · Report this
Josh Bis 14
Let's all just contemplate the deep philosophical meaning of one of his greatest moments of 2012 occurring in 2011, shall we?
Posted by Josh Bis http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Author.html?oid=3815563 on December 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM · Report this