seandr 1
"I've got a $100 ticket that says shut the fuck up and dance, princess."
Posted by seandr on December 20, 2012 at 4:31 PM · Report this
Gern Blanston 2
Doesn't look like the Material Girl is exactly packing them in anymore.
Posted by Gern Blanston on December 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM · Report this
nicholaus 3
@2 Since the title clearly says soundcheck, and the stage is covered, I'd say that this is some sort of deal where people can watch soundcheck before the actual show.
Posted by nicholaus on December 20, 2012 at 5:13 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 4
2 and 3, please continue your thrilling conversation. Off topic: I am a Madonna fan, 9 times out ten. Go suck it Dan, you Divas have to get over yourselves
Posted by dnt trust me on December 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM · Report this
He's looking at you like that because you are a "stupid fucking idiot." And a washed-up, old hack. Now shut the fuck up and dance for your dinner while he enjoys his smoke, grandma!
Posted by legacy builder on December 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM · Report this
Wow, #4, who pissed on your copy of "True Blue"?
Posted by clashfan on December 20, 2012 at 5:43 PM · Report this
Purocuyu 7
...this video has been removed by the user.
boooooo

Can somebody who saw it tell me what happens?
Posted by Purocuyu http://littlevictorygarden.tumblr.com on December 20, 2012 at 5:49 PM · Report this
@2 72 out of 72 dates sold out.

Posted by 5000927 on December 20, 2012 at 5:57 PM · Report this
blip 9
@7 Someone who paid several hundred dollars to watch Madonna lipsynch was smoking a cigarette during sound check. She threatens to call of the show if they don't stop and says a bunch of other self-righteous bullshit and then I stopped watching.
Posted by blip on December 20, 2012 at 6:04 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 10
@6 I get your point, but I never bought any of her records
Posted by dnt trust me on December 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 11
I liked True Blue...it was her last good album before she started to suck donkey cock and lose all talent.
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on December 20, 2012 at 7:31 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 12

I wonder if Karlee knew that person...

My Aunt smoked these. I used to stay with her for a few weeks in the summer when I was a teen and managed to sneak quite a few of them over the years (LOL). They aren't the best cigarette, but they're alright.

Another relatively satisfied smoker of Misty Full Flavor

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on December 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM · Report this
seatackled 13
This is way off topic, but if you go to Google now, you get a graphic commemorating the 200th anniversary of Grimm's Fairy Tales. And if you click on the graphic, it will advance through a series of illustrations.
Posted by seatackled on December 20, 2012 at 8:29 PM · Report this
seatackled 14
Oh, and I just realized it's Red Riding Hood.
Posted by seatackled on December 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 15
Dan snubbed me at Sea-Tac on Tuesday morning. Walked right on by, just like in that Dionne Warwick song. Of course, I had my street look on, which is quite different than my slog look, so I don't blame him. No one notices middle-aged men.
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay http://www.danlangdon.com on December 20, 2012 at 8:52 PM · Report this
Oh, Catalina! I'm so bad with faces. Please say hi next time we walk past each other!
Posted by Dan Savage on December 20, 2012 at 9:09 PM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 17
No worries, Dan dearest. It was (for me, at least) early, and I literally was just standing there like the proverbial bump on a log, torn between my usual morning caffeine or my usual airport alcohol (which is why I don't generally book morning flights). It wasn't until you were past me that It dawned on me that it was you, and by then it would have been hopelessly schoolgirlish of me to run after you.
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay http://www.danlangdon.com on December 20, 2012 at 9:32 PM · Report this
@17--Irish coffee! Spanish coffee! Pirate coffee! (Coffee, rum, cream & sugar)
Posted by clashfan on December 20, 2012 at 9:58 PM · Report this
Posted by 5000927 on December 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM · Report this
I saw the show. Wunderbar.
Posted by Shebehaveslikeanupsetmother on December 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM · Report this
How can you approve of this? It's clear that she was just embarrassed that her umbrella blew in and she reacted in the only way she knew how to avoid embarrassment: by belittling someone else.
Posted by beej_shan on December 21, 2012 at 1:24 AM · Report this
22 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy
reverend dr dj riz 23
@22 you should tell your sister's mother to go buy herself some edumacation
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on December 21, 2012 at 8:17 AM · Report this
thatsnotright 24
She complains that someone in a country where Spanish is the primary language is looking at her "like a stupid fucking idiot" while she rants in English. What a cow. "Entiendes?" Is one of the few words non-Spanish speaking people learn for dealing with their Hispanic maids and gardeners. It comes in so handy when you're bitching out the help.
Posted by thatsnotright on December 21, 2012 at 4:35 PM · Report this