Damn, I missed it!
Posted by jeffg166 on December 21, 2012 at 6:07 AM · Report this
Posted by Rob in Baltimore http://www.wishbookweb.com/ on December 21, 2012 at 6:18 AM · Report this
MacBastard 3
That was 4 minutes before my alarm clock wakes me up. I would blissfully not have had to get up for work if the world really ended.
Posted by MacBastard on December 21, 2012 at 7:08 AM · Report this
All is normal down here in the land of Zion, where homes are built with the extra closet to hold a 3 month to 1 year supply of food in the event the world ends.
Posted by StuckInUtah on December 21, 2012 at 7:30 AM · Report this
Staring contest with the insides of my eyelids.

See what I did there?
Posted by ultrasuedecushion on December 21, 2012 at 7:30 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 6
If only it were the end of myths and superstitions.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on December 21, 2012 at 8:14 AM · Report this
Simone 7
There's another version that has the end of the world at 11:11am. So we still have I think about 20minutes to go.

I'm guessing 11:11am is during Yucatan Peninsula time (the land of the Mayans) and it's corresponding Central time zone.
Posted by Simone on December 21, 2012 at 8:40 AM · Report this
I slept through the end of the world,.

There's a great T-Shirt slogan:
"I Slept Through the End of the World."
Posted by judybrowni on December 21, 2012 at 8:41 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 9
Reminds me of Douglas Adams' book The Restaurant at the End of the Universe where the end of time comes and goes every 20 minutes or so.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on December 21, 2012 at 8:52 AM · Report this
douchus 10
Passed out in bed, naked, with girlfriend, also naked. Five unopened beer cans next to the bed. Cats meowing to be let in.
Posted by douchus on December 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM · Report this
I was at The Cloisters in NYC. Figured it couldn't hurt.
Posted by Hywel Dda on December 21, 2012 at 1:42 PM · Report this