Dr_Awesome 1
Hah! He has many other videos... "William Tapley, the Third Eagle of the Apocalypse, and the Co-Prophet of the End Times"

Off his meds, that cracker is. Off his meds...
Posted by Dr_Awesome on December 21, 2012 at 2:57 PM · Report this
This is good for John McCain.
Posted by bobbyjoe on December 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM · Report this
scary tyler moore 3
this is an insult to trains everywhere.
Posted by scary tyler moore http://pushymcshove.blogspot.com/ on December 21, 2012 at 3:02 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 4
Too bad a train doesn't come flying up from behind him - hitting him (splat!) mid-lyric. What a poisonous piece-of-shit he must be.

He must think pretty highly of himself and his talent. Sounds like he's having his hemorrhoids removed with toe nail clippers.
Posted by Bauhaus I on December 21, 2012 at 3:11 PM · Report this
biffp 5
Posted by biffp on December 21, 2012 at 3:21 PM · Report this
Gurldoggie 6
Good thing I didn't see this 8 weeks ago. Might have changed my vote.
Posted by Gurldoggie http://gurldogg.blogspot.com on December 21, 2012 at 3:27 PM · Report this
All right wing vids look like parodies to me. It's like the whole thing is a cosmic joke...

Holy cow! This gets pretty risque. Obama is gay and then some analysis about quality of Clinton blow jobs or something...I lost track.
Posted by cracked on December 21, 2012 at 4:18 PM · Report this
@4 FTW

"Sounds like he's having his hemorrhoids removed with toe nail clippers."
Posted by cracked on December 21, 2012 at 4:20 PM · Report this
My favorite part is the people messing with him, and his replies in the comments section:

"Wow weren't you scared´╗┐ you were going to get hit by that train?????"

"The two videos are blended via green´╗┐ screen. No danger!"
Posted by doceb on December 21, 2012 at 4:29 PM · Report this
It's worth it to struggle through the 10 minute length to watch this one. It is hilarious.

Posted by Sheryl on December 21, 2012 at 4:37 PM · Report this
My God, he has more videos? What a freaking loser.
Posted by Schweighsr on December 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM · Report this
Madmen just need an outlet: a keyboard and youtube channel for everyone.
Posted by dirge on December 21, 2012 at 5:23 PM · Report this
And a green screen. Definitely need the green screen.
Posted by I Love IPA on December 21, 2012 at 6:28 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 14
"R" Train? What, you mean 'Rape'?
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on December 22, 2012 at 12:41 AM · Report this
Daddy Love 15
Why not "Take the Coal Train?"
Posted by Daddy Love on December 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM · Report this