Newest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Chris in Vancouver WA 27
How do we know he was drinking like a man? He might've been drinking cosmos, and holding the glass with his pinkie extended!
Posted by Chris in Vancouver WA on December 28, 2012 at 7:41 AM · Report this
rob! 26
@21: also "miscontrues" :)

Nex' roun'sh on me.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on December 27, 2012 at 7:37 PM · Report this
I'd rather drink with Cienna. Poor girl spending the holidays in Idaho needs someone sane to drink with.
Posted by Tom on December 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 24
Not funny.

Drunk driving is serious. He could have killed someone.

If he'd been caught carrying an illegal gun, would you make gun jokes and a poll about who you'd like to go shooting with?
Posted by Urgutha Forka on December 27, 2012 at 5:15 PM · Report this
DOUG. 23
5 DUIs = Asshole.
Posted by DOUG. http://www.dougsvotersguide.com on December 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 22
i don't know anyone's been able to ascertain that cienna's dad is an asshole. hell we're just drinking, so i'd prolly toss a couple of tumblers of brown liquor with him over those other clowns. ( beer makes me puffy ). now MY
dad ?.. an asshole. like it was his JOB. and .like the temptations song says ' ..and when he died, all he left us was alone..' or was it a 'loan'..that part's always confused me.
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on December 27, 2012 at 3:23 PM · Report this
thatsnotright 21
Ref. to @3 "Hypocrit" instead of "hypocrite" is another example of a mistake.
Posted by thatsnotright on December 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM · Report this
SiSiSodaPop in Vegas 20
I'm voting for Albertson's guy
Posted by SiSiSodaPop in Vegas on December 27, 2012 at 2:18 PM · Report this
The 6th Marx Brother.
Posted by pox on December 27, 2012 at 1:59 PM · Report this
Gern Blanston 18
At least Crapo didn't say "I am not drunk. I never have been drunk."

By the way, Crapo sounds like the worst clown name ever.
Posted by Gern Blanston on December 27, 2012 at 1:27 PM · Report this
Pick1 17
@12 Yes, you become your own god if you make it into the highest kingdom. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if Mormon's did have it right. They don't really have a Hell persay. (They have "Outer Darkness" but murderers and rapists don't even go there the only way to get there is to deny God's existence to his face or something like that.)

Joseph Smith said that the lowest kingdom where the rapists and murderers go is so much better than earth that any man who saw it in all its glory would instantly kill themselves to get there.

Yes, I am from Utah and know waaaaaaay too much about Mormonism.
Posted by Pick1 on December 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM · Report this
tainte 16
i'd vote for albertson's guy if he was real.
Posted by tainte on December 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM · Report this
Albertsons guy can't be an ex-Mormon because he would know it's Joseph Rootbeer Smith, not John Rootbeer Smith.
Posted by actual ex-Mormon on December 27, 2012 at 1:24 PM · Report this
Completely unsurprised the poll is as unbalanced as it is.
Posted by LMcGuff http://holyoutlaw.livejournal.com/ on December 27, 2012 at 1:21 PM · Report this
merry 13
I love how "bio dad" makes him sound kinda... toxic..
Posted by merry on December 27, 2012 at 1:20 PM · Report this
Holy shit, they get their own planet? Where do I sign up?

Cienna's dad, by default.
Posted by Lonesome Cowboy Burt on December 27, 2012 at 1:14 PM · Report this
Agreed with @8 and @9.
Posted by MLM on December 27, 2012 at 12:56 PM · Report this
very bad homo 10
I'd rather drink alone, aka just another Friday night.
Posted by very bad homo on December 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM · Report this
I voted for Cienna's Dad because the other two were much worse choices, but I would have picked "Albertson's guy" if he were on the list.
Posted by originalcinner on December 27, 2012 at 12:48 PM · Report this
Mahtli69 8
Voted for Cienna's dad, but would rather hang out with "some guy at Albertson's", just to find out if he's an ex-Mormon, because my money says he is. Anyone who comes up with John Rootbeer Smith and the planet thing in one sentence has given this topic a lot of thought.
Posted by Mahtli69 on December 27, 2012 at 12:46 PM · Report this
Gurldoggie 7
With a name like "Crappo," what'd you expect?
Posted by Gurldoggie http://gurldogg.blogspot.com on December 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM · Report this
DOUG. 6
Your dad sounds like an asshole. I don't drink with assholes.
Posted by DOUG. http://www.dougsvotersguide.com on December 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM · Report this
tdalec 5
I voted "none of the above".
Posted by tdalec on December 27, 2012 at 12:42 PM · Report this
treacle 4
I'm conflicted about this poll. I'd rather tap dance through a leather bar during the Folsom St. Fair than any of the options given.

As far as I'm concerned, Mormons are already in their own living hell. Far be it from me to pronounce any more judgement on them. (They are idiots.)
Posted by treacle on December 27, 2012 at 12:41 PM · Report this
thatsnotright 3
Choosing to drive drunk is not a mistake.A mistake is typing their instead of they're. He's a hypocrit and probably miscontrues "your and you're" as well.
Posted by thatsnotright on December 27, 2012 at 12:38 PM · Report this
OK, I think that Albertson's guy needs to be on Slog as well.
Posted by Lumpmoose on December 27, 2012 at 12:38 PM · Report this
Jaymz 1
Few will understand "take away his planet" - Boffo!
Posted by Jaymz on December 27, 2012 at 12:31 PM · Report this