orange&black 1
How are you watching the games? I need to know!!!
Posted by orange&black on January 2, 2013 at 2:57 PM · Report this
DeaconBlues 2
SPORTS
Posted by DeaconBlues http://radzillas.blogspot.com/ on January 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM · Report this
It ain't the NHL, but there's hockey sandwiching the city -- Thunderbirds, Silvertips...
Posted by mhulot on January 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM · Report this
@1 They've been showing them at The Angry Beaver (Greenwood near 85th).
Posted by aurora f on January 2, 2013 at 3:51 PM · Report this
orange&black 5
Oh crap! Thank you, @4! Right down the street from me. Cheers!
Posted by orange&black on January 2, 2013 at 4:00 PM · Report this
The NHL channel on Comcast is also showing the games. That's where I have been watching them. 631 HD, and I think 417 regular.
Posted by SeattleKim on January 2, 2013 at 4:17 PM · Report this
biffp 7
I have NHL Network on 419, and they are showing the game at 1am, and repeating it at 2:30 pm tomorrow.

Megan, you are hard core posting this. The World Juniors have been my fix for the last week.
Posted by biffp on January 2, 2013 at 4:26 PM · Report this
Megan Seling 8
@1 and 4: Yes! Everyone's right. I've been watching on the NHL Network, with Comcast cable. And if you don't have cable, go to Angry Beaver—they have really great poutine!
Posted by Megan Seling on January 2, 2013 at 4:56 PM · Report this
Puty 9
The WJCs are great and the Canada -U.S. game will have all the drama a hockey fan could ask for. Two very, VERY good teams: should be one hell of a match.

Wait, I mean BOO USA, Team Canada's gonna smear the ice with yer lousy, third-rate wannabes and Megan's gonna cryyyy! HAW HAW HAW HAW America sux!
Posted by Puty on January 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM · Report this
Puty 10
5-1 U.S.A.?

Um, oops.
Posted by Puty on January 3, 2013 at 7:42 AM · Report this
When is the point that we give up on this season? I love hockey and have been so bummed this year with no NHL. But as more than half of the games have been cancelled, I now would think that a Stanley Cup champ coming from a severely shortened season is meaningless. To survive the cup playoffs, after a grueling season is what makes lifting the cup so impressive. Any champ this year should have an asterisk next to their name.
Posted by girlwearinsocks on January 3, 2013 at 7:48 AM · Report this
edie murphy beverly hills have eyes cleary 12
the silent fart that only megan seling smells.
Posted by edie murphy beverly hills have eyes cleary on January 3, 2013 at 8:31 AM · Report this
biffp 13
Good for the US. Can't believe Canada fell in the semi-finals again this year.
Posted by biffp on January 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM · Report this