I think it degrades the term "performance art" to describe Beck's antics as such... "jackassery" is perhaps a better term?
Posted by downtownkitty on January 2, 2013 at 4:48 PM · Report this
Glenn Beck has staff?
Posted by RonK, Seattle on January 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM · Report this
heywhatsit!? 3
Who cares? Glenn Beck is driving the clown car into history's dust bin.
Posted by heywhatsit!? on January 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM · Report this
Barack Obama?

Costs me a few hundred in payroll tax.

Made it all back in Facebook (FB) stock today.

That's my life.

2nd Law of Thermodynamics.

Can't complain.
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on January 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM · Report this
Matt from Denver 5
@ 1, that term couldn't possibly be degraded further by such an association.
Posted by Matt from Denver on January 2, 2013 at 5:27 PM · Report this
Fnarf 6
Fair enough. I say "Glenbeck!" every time I pinch a loaf, just at the moment it detaches and drops into the water.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on January 2, 2013 at 5:27 PM · Report this
Gurldoggie 7
There was a strange brief time when Glenn Beck's antics were relevant to the national conversation. That time is long past. There is no longer any need to link to anything he says or does.
Posted by Gurldoggie http://gurldogg.blogspot.com on January 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM · Report this
To be fair, I felt the exact same way when Bush was president. I repeated words almost identical to Beck's, ad nauseam, for eight long years. Sadly, I could not fire the people around me who discussed Bush. But I might have if I could have. So I can sympathize.
Posted by mitten on January 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM · Report this
And definitely do not stare in the mirror and say it three times fast.
Posted by Spindles on January 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 10
Somebody needs to alter that Hitler clip where he shouts at everybody.
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on January 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM · Report this
Banna 11
@3:

Who cares? Glenn Beck is driving the clown car into history's dust bin.

With a trunk full of $100 bills.
Posted by Banna http://www.ucp.org on January 2, 2013 at 7:22 PM · Report this
Puty 12
Exactly what @1 said. Okay, actually, what downtownkitty said except without the "I think" qualification.
Posted by Puty on January 2, 2013 at 8:05 PM · Report this
Cascadian Bacon 13
So if his staff can not mention Obama how will he do stories about Obama?

This is like a snake eating it's own tail.
Posted by Cascadian Bacon on January 2, 2013 at 8:11 PM · Report this
NotSean 15
@7 I entirely agree.

Glen Beck is a looney ahole.
Har har.
-- = --
Palin is stoooopid.
Har har.
-- = --
Monica Lewinski gives BJs in the oral office. Har har.

Snzzzzzzzzz.
Posted by NotSean on January 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 16
Girl doggie, and I have some respect for ya, We both been a'sloggin many a year now. Fer the last 5 or so posts on Beck, someone like yerself has said the same thing. Enough with Beck. But that's the beauty of The Stranger, they don't listen to the comments, even ones from long timers like us and Cato.
Posted by dnt trust me on January 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM · Report this
heywhatsit!? 17
Ok @6. That image will haunt me for a few days. I appreciate the sentiment but I won't be able to take a healthy shit in five days.
Posted by heywhatsit!? on January 2, 2013 at 8:54 PM · Report this
I am outraged
Posted by outraged on January 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM · Report this
Glenn Beck's ratings will shoot up with this stunt. This is the same crap Ann Coulter's been living on for years. Glenn Beck and Ann Coulter don't believe anything they say. They just say whatever gets them to the top of the blogs.
Posted by 2cents on January 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM · Report this

Fat tire snow biking makes all political discourse irrelevant.

Here, look:

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on January 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM · Report this
watchout5 21
Not worth caring about, I'm glad someone recorded this moment in history. When the aliens find whatever is left of our civilization they'll understand quicker with this clip why we aren't worth saving.
Posted by watchout5 http://www.overclockeddrama.com on January 2, 2013 at 10:06 PM · Report this
venomlash 22
I want someone to test him on this and then sue his ass.
Posted by venomlash on January 3, 2013 at 6:58 AM · Report this
Wicked Virgin 23
"I can't take that man's voice."

Hmmm, conservative pundits usually reserve this tactic for use against women in order to invalidate anything they say.

And as was stated before, this is just another puicity stunt to garner the attention of the latest 48 hour news cycle. Of course, information outlets that hate these people the most are actually their greatest promotors.
Posted by Wicked Virgin http://goo.gl/nBxVY on January 3, 2013 at 7:03 AM · Report this
dirac 24
@11 What? You mean that asshole's not going to take any of the apocalypse warez he peddles?
Posted by dirac on January 3, 2013 at 7:46 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 25
I swear to god I will pistol-whip the next person who says "shenanigans."
Posted by Urgutha Forka on January 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM · Report this
Matt from Denver 26
@ 25, Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like? The one with the goofy shit on the walls?
Posted by Matt from Denver on January 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 27
I swear the next time I say Glen Beck I'm going to slam the lap top shut on my balls!
Posted by Pope Peabrain on January 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM · Report this
So can we stop talking about Glenn Beck now? He's not really all that interesting. And he's crazy and a loser.
Posted by Patricia Kayden on January 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM · Report this