All I remember about KDOC from my childhood was Green Acres reruns and that nutjob Wally George.
Posted by decidedlyodd on January 3, 2013 at 9:29 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 2
It's things like this that make me happy people like you are running the internet.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on January 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 3
Macy Gray was wearing Fruit Roll-ups.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on January 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM · Report this
@1 kdoc also had Request Video. Which was amazing for the time.

Posted by zimbo on January 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM · Report this
LEE. 5
Jamie Kennedy? You mean the star of Scream and Scream 2??

@1

Wally George! I haven't thought about that dangerous psychopath in years!
Posted by LEE. on January 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM · Report this
fletc3her 6
Not great, but even on CNN they have some challenges when stuff is going off live on location.

I'm more shocked at how old Jamie Kennedy looks.

I liked the lady who was lip synching along to the teleprompter.
Posted by fletc3her on January 3, 2013 at 10:04 AM · Report this
Knat 7
Yeah, this is what one would expect from any group that thinks Jamie Kennedy is a headliner.
Posted by Knat on January 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM · Report this
Merlin D. Bear 8
@7
Hey now... $5 doesn't go as far as it used to.
Posted by Merlin D. Bear on January 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM · Report this
Hmmm...bears some resemblance to what Eric André, Hannibal Buress et al did on New Year's Eve on _purpose_.
Posted by Gerald Fnord on January 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM · Report this
biffp 10
That was hilarious.
Posted by biffp on January 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM · Report this
Loved Jamie Kennedy's prank show. Oh well.
Posted by Patricia Kayden on January 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM · Report this
*SIGH* they have pulled the clip over copyright. Now I have to go hunt for it I guess.
Posted by frankdawg on January 4, 2013 at 5:05 AM · Report this