Megan Seling 1
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!
Posted by Megan Seling on January 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM · Report this
heywhatsit!? 2
I will go to my grave a happy man if I never watch this movie. Hell, I couldn't get through the trailer.
Posted by heywhatsit!? on January 3, 2013 at 1:43 PM · Report this
Never get tired of John McClane, no matter how far-fetched. Long live Bruce Willis.
Posted by Bugnroolet on January 3, 2013 at 1:49 PM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 4
Yes! Bruce Willis takes on zombies! I mean I can't watch the trailer right now but I assume it has zombies...or otherwise why make it all! right? right...

Oh, oh! I bet John McClane is like half-zombie and fights full blooded zombies...but then! their arch-rivals, the mummies, rise up and shit gets real!! Nice.
Posted by ArtBasketSara on January 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM · Report this
Bruce Willis is such a mythic figure, as a trope fanatic I can't resist this even if I cared to. For better and worse, he's managed to clamber up that pedestal John Wayne built. Looper, for example, was the thrill of the year for me, for it gave me not just Bruce but JGL as hipster Bruce too.
Posted by gloomy gus on January 3, 2013 at 1:54 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 6
I especially like the part when Bruce Willis and young Abraham Lincoln take on both the vampires and the zombies.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on January 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM · Report this
When is this aqua-and-peach color palatte ever going to die?
Posted by Margaret L. on January 3, 2013 at 1:58 PM · Report this
T 8
@5 Agreed. Even with his Republicanness, I still can't resist.
Posted by T on January 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM · Report this
passionate_jus 9
Wait!? There was a Die Hard 3?

Huh. I had no idea.
Posted by passionate_jus on January 3, 2013 at 2:07 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 10
Yippie Ki Yay, Mr. Falcon.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on January 3, 2013 at 2:21 PM · Report this
very bad homo 11
Is this real?
Posted by very bad homo on January 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM · Report this
Knat 12
What is the term to use for something that's long since jumped the shark, and it refuses to accept it's done so? Or do we just call it "the Die Hard franchise?"
Posted by Knat on January 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 13
No, @11. Bruce Willis died in the 80s.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on January 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM · Report this
Womyn2me 14
Huh. Odd. I thought "Red" with Bruce Willis was the 5th Die Hard movie. It's awesome.

This looks like a piece of caca
Posted by Womyn2me http://http:\\www.shelleyandlaura.com on January 3, 2013 at 3:05 PM · Report this
This movie will be crap, no matter how many screen legends and shirtless otters you pack it with.
Posted by Joe Glibmoron on January 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM · Report this
Dougsf 16
Orange and teal, it just won't fucking stop.
Posted by Dougsf on January 3, 2013 at 4:42 PM · Report this
Sine Qua Non 17
@7 -- I worry that it is here to stay. To the detriment of films and my enjoyment of them.
Posted by Sine Qua Non on January 3, 2013 at 5:13 PM · Report this
Dougsf 18
Whoops... I didn't see #7 beat me to it, which is fine, because it needs repeating.
Posted by Dougsf on January 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM · Report this
I can NOT wait for Plinkett to review this thing.
Posted by Joel_are on January 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM · Report this
Knat 20
@19: You just gave me a reason to love this movie. Thank you.
Posted by Knat on January 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM · Report this