Line Out Comments

Banna 1
I like Bowie and the first song is pretty good, but the best reaction was this Fark headline:

David Bowie celebrates his 66th birthday by releasing "Where Are We Now?", his first new single in a decade - if it's a hit it'll be followed up with "What's My Name Again?" and "Which One's The Gas Pedal?"
Posted by Banna http://www.ucp.org on January 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM · Report this
This makes me so happy. That video and the backstory it illuminates is fantastic.
Posted by gloomy gus on January 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM · Report this
doloresdaphne 3
When you're a legend, there's a lot of pressure to be good when you come out with a new album.
Sucking sometimes is an important part of the creative process for a lot of great artists, but people like Bowie are unlikely to get away with it. Not that this sucks. I voted the second option.
Posted by doloresdaphne on January 8, 2013 at 3:10 PM · Report this
#1 haha

I was at the edge of my seat when the female head licked her lips.
Posted by mizmojo on January 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM · Report this
Snoozy but brilliant. I started feeling teary-eyed about halfway through.
Posted by BallardBoy on January 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 6
What a surreal video. Perfect Bowie.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on January 8, 2013 at 5:17 PM · Report this
Pridge Wessea 7
Love it.
Posted by Pridge Wessea on January 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM · Report this
Thank you David for your continuation to be you - Ihav been a Bowie addict since 1972 - It feels great to gow mature with a artist who encourages change and new direction to be yourself. Late happy Bithday.
Posted by Davidbr on January 9, 2013 at 5:57 AM · Report this
Oh my....the rolling build up....I L>>>O>>>V>>>E>>>IT!
Posted by AKALioness55 on January 9, 2013 at 7:39 AM · Report this