Purocuyu 1
If anybody makes it past 1:30, I commend you! I couldn't do more than that.
Posted by Purocuyu http://littlevictorygarden.tumblr.com on January 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM · Report this
Paul acts like a closeted fag when it comes to Ron Paul. He's the only one getting so turned on by the guy. It is a case of me dost think thou protest too much.

He just can't accept the fact the he secretly think Ron Paul makes a lot of sense.

Come out of the closet Paul!
Posted by Paul is a closet case on January 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM · Report this
I thought envy was supposed to be the force that motivates the entire Glorious Free Market.
Posted by pox on January 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 4
And here I thought the markets care nothing for your ideology.

Silly me, paying attention to real economists whose theories actually work ...
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on January 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM · Report this
If Paul hates big gov so much, why doesn't he give up his lifelong benefits he'll now receive from all the hard working tax payers?
Posted by hal on January 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM · Report this
because hes a hyprocrite
Posted by srnz on January 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM · Report this
Not only in Congress for over 2 decades but a Presidential candidate who was quite popular with the "youth". Amazing.
Posted by Patricia Kayden on January 8, 2013 at 5:53 PM · Report this
Cascadian Bacon 8
Constant is just jealous that Dr. Paul doesn’t get called ma'am when he goes out to dinner.
Posted by Cascadian Bacon on January 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM · Report this
Farbe 9
For some soon forgotten reason I clicked on this slobberfest much to my regret. Truly, Cavuto's lips must be sore after that one. What a total asshat clown. And Ron Paul? Go make an honest buck now that you're off the public teat.
Posted by Farbe on January 8, 2013 at 6:37 PM · Report this
sirkowski 10
Cavuto would have lost his boner if he'd asked questions about Israel.
Posted by sirkowski http://www.missdynamite.com on January 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM · Report this
Knat 11
NOPE, not watching. I hear enough of his bullshit indirectly through a friend, I don't need to hear it directly anymore. Especially now that he's out of Congress.

@8: You're suggesting Paul Constant is referred to as "ma'am" by people in public? Why, because he's gay? (He's not.) So then, that makes you a liar, a conspiracy theorist, a gun nut, and a bigot of both racial and sexual stripes! Noted.
Posted by Knat on January 8, 2013 at 7:16 PM · Report this
Michael of the Green 12
Sort of sad that Ron Paul couldn't be a better example to the earnest political youth that has become interested in libertarianism. It's a theoretical position that is worthy of discussion (economics 051, in prep for econ 101), and Ron Paul's become such a fun alternative to the official republican fare allowed in the media.

Unfortunately, Ron Paul has led so many kids to the establishment Republican party (essentially, for instance, leading them to vote for Mitt Romney) that they're less likely to unhitch from that wagon. I've seen it: kid hates Romney and backs Ron Paul 100%, Ron Paul loses the Republican primary, Ron Paul enthusiast feels compelled to back Romney, Ron Paul enthusiast takes blood oath with FOX news to justify said position and to help convince himself of his new allegiance, Ron Paul devotee becomes a card-carrying Republican, with his innocent days of hating Romney fully forgotten, FOX News becomes the opiate to dull the pain from the loss of Ron Paul fan's soul.

If this was Ron Paul's last gasp, I wish Ron Paul would've been a better leader to these youth, helping them to think more independently and dream of a more principled, revolutionary option. Mitt Romney was the opposite of both.

On a side note, confidential to Neil Cavuto: I find that doing "reverse sit-ups" (hanging face-down off the edge of the bed, someone holding your feet, lifting your torso up slowly, several reps, 3 sets, 5 days a week) really helps to keep the neck muscles toned and prevents fatigue during interviews like these.
Posted by Michael of the Green on January 8, 2013 at 7:25 PM · Report this
Phoebe in Wallingford 13
@12: As an FYI regarding your side note, Neil Cavuto suffers from MS.
Posted by Phoebe in Wallingford on January 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM · Report this
Michael of the Green 14
@13 Interesting, but of the people I've known with MS, I've never heard of it causing unusual trouble with blow jobs. Either way, I find that not keeping those muscles toned makes for a really sore neck the next day. Just a suggestion.
Posted by Michael of the Green on January 8, 2013 at 7:53 PM · Report this
Ron Paul made a career out of duping paranoid right-wing crazies into giving him money. He was connected for years to a pretty blatantly racist and anti-Semitic (as in truly Jew hating, not faux Hagel-style "anti-Semitism"), conspiracy theorist newsletter.

That all got swept under the carpet when he went legit. These presidential campaigns have always just been about parting fools and their money.

His son Rand is the same kind of con artist. He didn't meet the standards to be board certified as an eye doctor so he simply did the libertarian thing and set up his own certification board. He's pretty much the poster child for why we need government regulation.
Posted by Corydon on January 8, 2013 at 10:06 PM · Report this
Boy does he have me pegged. I believe the government has a role of protecting the weak from the strong, supporting people when powers outside their control destroy their lives and protecting the environment from industry because I can't stand to see the success of others.
Posted by Root on January 9, 2013 at 7:52 AM · Report this
Cascadian Bacon 17
@11
Yes that is the article I referring to.

You should be a detective.
Posted by Cascadian Bacon on January 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM · Report this