michaelp 1
Flip-flops with jeans...*sigh*
Posted by michaelp on January 9, 2013 at 7:31 AM · Report this
In NYC in January... *swoon*
Posted by Dan Savage on January 9, 2013 at 7:35 AM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 3
Great guy, mediocre punter.

Which is unfortunate, because it limits his "life span" as a public figure.

Posted by Theodore Gorath on January 9, 2013 at 7:46 AM · Report this
Why was I staring at his toes why.
Posted by gloomy gus on January 9, 2013 at 8:01 AM · Report this
Sir Vic 5
@3 He's slightly above mediocre, having stuck with the same team for 8 seasons. He's proven to be a excellent holder on placekicks, which isn't nearly as easy as it looks.

Your point is nevertheless valid. He's never gonna win any awards on the field. Getting Colbert to motorboat some gay ass on camera should win him an Emmy, however.
Posted by Sir Vic on January 9, 2013 at 8:08 AM · Report this
TVDinner 6
Swoon.

Note: I never read the article. Just looked at the pictures.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on January 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM · Report this
so slashy--more posts like this one please!
Posted by Marrena on January 9, 2013 at 8:54 AM · Report this
TVDinner 8
Oh my god, he plays the violin, too. I think I'm going to faint.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on January 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM · Report this
ballard dude 9
this guy rocks!
Posted by ballard dude on January 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM · Report this
Dreamy, sexy, smart. Sigh. (Sexy feet, as well.)
Posted by NotYourStrawMan on January 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM · Report this
I LOVE THIS MAN. Every time he makes the news I love him more.
Posted by Action Kate on January 9, 2013 at 11:07 AM · Report this
haha a self aware jock. could you ask for anything more?
Posted by bleepinbleep on January 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM · Report this
I met him at a fundraiser for Minnesotans United for all Families just before the election. He was just as charmingin person as I imagined he'd be and was super gracious about my babbling on about the Vikings and sparkleponies.
Posted by ONA on January 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM · Report this
I love him, and it's a great interview--he and Colbert are oddly well matched. BUT... The stocking cap and flip-flops on national TV are just not right (the jeans and t-shirt are okay, not great but okay). He needs to find a gay to help dress him--I volunteer.
Posted by CJ Hogan on January 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM · Report this