I AM DYING
Posted by slog reader on January 11, 2013 at 2:38 PM · Report this
Jaymz 2
Damn! That really was something... hard for me to admit, but damn.
Posted by Jaymz on January 11, 2013 at 2:42 PM · Report this
ballard dude 3
excellent!
Posted by ballard dude on January 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 4
blowin up the intertubes
Posted by Max Solomon on January 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM · Report this
I am dying because they held their phone the wrong way. Please stop shooting video in portrait mode people!
Posted by arbeck http://www.facebook.com/arbeck on January 11, 2013 at 2:59 PM · Report this
Between that and find out there's such a thing as a Swedish Vallhund, it's been a good day.
Posted by usagi on January 11, 2013 at 3:09 PM · Report this
mr. herriman 7
This is so great!! Watching my dog teach my puppy the rules of the house was one of the most fascinating and endearing things I have ever had the privilege of witnessing. I know I'm crazy dog lady, but trust me, it was ridiculously awesome and adorable.
Posted by mr. herriman on January 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM · Report this
Wonderful!
Posted by Gillian Anderson on January 11, 2013 at 3:22 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 9
You should see her teach math!
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on January 11, 2013 at 3:22 PM · Report this
doloresdaphne 10
heart bristling with the big warm fuzzy... damn!
Posted by doloresdaphne on January 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM · Report this
Former Lurker 11
Do these dogs not know the virtue of selfishness and self-interest? Clearly the puppy is weak for needing help....
Posted by Former Lurker on January 11, 2013 at 3:43 PM · Report this
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn 12
Weird how it tries to kill the puppy at the end. It's like a Lars von Trier movie.
Posted by Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn http://youtu.be/zu-akdyxpUc on January 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM · Report this
AWW. Did you have to post this right when I'm trying to talk myself out of getting a puppy? ("Really not practical at this time...etc. etc.")
Posted by crone on January 11, 2013 at 7:39 PM · Report this